Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Audio/Visual Mod
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, i install alarms and any mobile electronic equipment. holla at me for all your electronic needs! i'll get you stuff at my cost and i just charge labor.

pm me for any questions!

p.s. if you're out of state... holla at me also to see if i can get it for you cheaper. ofcourse since i can't make money from installing it i'll charge a little finder's fee. not by much though.

· Registered
44 Posts
dude you didn't pm me! I need an alarm for my car. I currently have the factory alarm on there now. I wnat either the viper 791 or the prestige 996. please pm me for install price's. thanks. this sat. does not look good I might go to six flags. but i'll let you know

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Long Island New York

plus let me give my props to Chinese delivery aka My home boy Pete For cleaning up my sound system .He Hooked all my wires up and the shit sounds even more leathel now

my bad Pete forgot to tell you how nice it sounds now

· Audio/Visual Mod
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TopOfNewYork said:
Long Island New York

plus let me give my props to Chinese delivery aka My home boy Pete For cleaning up my sound system .He Hooked all my wires up and the shit sounds even more leathel now

my bad Pete forgot to tell you how nice it sounds now

no doubt. now i just got to look for that alarm/remote start for you and you'll be nice!:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.