Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone called me the other day to schedule an appointment and i accidentally deleted the voicemail instead of saving it.anyone know who it could be?
thanks

· Registered
4,334 Posts
it might have been the kid that lives by me with the agp 60-1 turbo kit having the fuel issues..i know he pmed me and said he was going to call u and have u check it and and work out the problem

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh ok thanks,that might be him.i get a lot of messages and its hard to remember when you delete them:(
if you could relay the message i would appreciate it,i dont want people to think i have bad customer service:D

he can post up on my forum as well

jay

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Broken5hift said:
get a job jay.
lol you think im jamaican?
a full time, job a website, and 2 companies and trying to maintain being a good father is enough
i miss my golf clubs

· Registered
4,334 Posts
tony i dont know if u remember but i posted on srtforums a few months back about this guy frank wanting to sell his car due to family issues..well he sold it to a kid by me and the kid had the agp fuel system put in and has been throwing codes and running really bad since soo they cars just sittin at the kids house

· Registered
248 Posts
Yo Jay, I might be callin you sometime. How much to have a Forge WGA installed and tuned?

· Registered
248 Posts
TopOfNewYork said:
Forge WGA is so annoying gotta keep taking it off to get it right lol

Eeeeewwww! No thanks AGP is callin my name. theres looks better then before now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.