Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a clip of me and my friend Tom driving from Florida to Georgia. It was late at night and we were in a rush so I don't think our speed ever dropped below 100 the whole time. There was a new Nissan Maxima that just came along and rode with us too. The 3000GT is an SL so Its not that fast, he did lots of visual upgrades to it so he can enter shows. I'm guessing the Maxima is stock. I was surprised that he kinda hung with me till about 140. Of course I was in 5th gear when I decided to catch him. At that time I think all my car had was Stage 1, intake and Mopar BOV.
Oh yeah and I was driving by myself so I was filming and driving at the same time. :driving: :thumbs-up

http://media.putfile.com/SRTHS

EDIT- New Link
Click here to see Video

· Registered
3,542 Posts
voodoo_srt said:
omfg u r teh c00l.
Flaming people b/c they choose to go fast? And its your first day and only your 3rd post. Your teh cool one.

· Registered
6 Posts
In all seriousness. Why must people travel at twice the speedlimit? Why is this cool? Ive seen so many unneeded deaths from this kind of crap and I just really really would like to know why its considered so awesome?

srtjay - Yes, Im a whiney bitch. What else ya got?

Mr. Admin - I agree, Im being an asshat. Feel free to lay down the ban stick. Im just not impressed by forums that promote this kind of useless endangerment.

Props on the layout, however, one of the nicer I've seen.

Peace

-VooDoo

· Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I drive Fast because I'm a speed/adrenaline junkie. If I ever had to stroll along @ 40mph in a minivan I would probably vomit and then shoot myself. I drive how I do because I like it and I'm good at it, not b/c I think its "so awesome". I feel that if your not having fun while driving your car than what the fuck is the point?? Just to get from A to B?? Not in my book, that's how I feel, and that's who I am. If you don't like it, well guess what, I don't care.
B.T.W- where I'm from the speed limit is 55 so that was a lot closer to 3 times the speed limit. And I don't really listen to country music, I just thought it was funny.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
professorcustomz said:
you should of burried the needle man! It feels good
Oh I know, trust me I've done it many times. I take everything I drive to the limit just to see what it can do. In the first week I had my SRT I got it to 158mph but then the road started to go uphill and it wouldn't go any faster. My Mustangs speedo only goes to 140mph but I've had it past that with the top down. On my bike I've been able to see 175mph on the speedo, I've had a Saab 9-3 convertible at over 155mph and unfortunately my BMW 525 is limited to 133mph. I'm dying to reach 200mph. Maybe when I upgrade the SRT's turbo I'll slap the stock one on my bike and see what happens. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.