Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my first post since joining and i figured id ask for some help, so i think my old bov started going up cuz getting into the boost i started having a higher pitch whistle then normal turbo whistle so i checked for turbine play and had none so i figured turbo bearings were still good must be the bov spring or gasket, long story short, bought an HKS SSQV now i have now idea where to mount the charge pipe adapter for it in my intercooler line, ive seen some people put them under the air box but it didnt look like much room. any help would be greatly appreciated cuz my girl is a daily driver and right now ive got turbo flutter that i would like to get rid of before it blows my turbo to hell THANKS

·
Registered
1 Posts
well this is my first post since joining and i figured id ask for some help, so i think my old bov started going up cuz getting into the boost i started having a higher pitch whistle then normal turbo whistle so i checked for turbine play and had none so i figured turbo bearings were still good must be the bov spring or gasket, long story short, bought an HKS SSQV now i have now idea where to mount the charge pipe adapter for it in my intercooler line, ive seen some people put them under the air box but it didnt look like much room. any help would be greatly appreciated cuz my girl is a daily driver and right now ive got turbo flutter that i would like to get rid of before it blows my turbo to hell THANKS
I bought full kit from modernperformance, easy install and i got same problems like you. Now runs smoothly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts