Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
That's right, WS is full of wanna be fan boiz who dream of owning the ubber leet 13 second rides they dream about every night. What a bunch of uneducated bitches. It's a wonderment that god or any higher power allows this, the only reason I can fathom is for the amusement of others. All the WS crew is a bunch of fuck bags, they all have to wear jock straps to keep their nuts from falling off due to the fact that they have 15 and 16 year old fan boiz hanging off of them on the net. How pathetic. So bring your 15 year old comebacks about my mom, sex fetishes, call me a ****, and tell me my car is slow and has a shitty interior and resale value. Don't forget to question my grammer you shit sticks. WS owns itself by continuing to exist. Still no daily driver SRT's in the 10's...what a shame.

:bsflag: :cool: ;) :) :D :confused: :( :puke: :director: :sad_pace: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :eek:

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Ouch!i! Im offended by his dick.
I have to shit ill be back with some witty remarks about your shitty ford which is and always will be second best to the vettes and like always the vipers

· Registered
3,542 Posts
I just want you horsefuckers to know that im at work so your not even getting 1/2 of my attention.

And you drive a what? A what? Lmfao a 96 gt? I dont care what you did to that pos its not gonna beat a modded srt-4 "econobox"

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Show's your true ignorance, you probably don't even know the differences between the 96-98 and 99-04 GT's besides looks. You, are getting a good head start at owning yourself.

· Registered
26 Posts
Rinko said:
I just want you horsefuckers to know that im at work so your not even getting 1/2 of my attention.

And you drive a what? A what? Lmfao a 96 gt? I dont care what you did to that pos its not gonna beat a modded srt-4 "econobox"
Thats was your stupidist commit so far nothing he could do to beat your neon. You have not a clue.

· Registered
23,058 Posts
mytoy said:
That's right, WS is full of wanna be fan boiz who dream of owning the ubber leet 13 second rides they dream about every night. What a bunch of uneducated bitches. It's a wonderment that god or any higher power allows this, the only reason I can fathom is for the amusement of others. All the WS crew is a bunch of fuck bags, they all have to wear jock straps to keep their nuts from falling off due to the fact that they have 15 and 16 year old fan boiz hanging off of them on the net. How pathetic. So bring your 15 year old comebacks about my mom, sex fetishes, call me a ****, and tell me my car is slow and has a shitty interior and resale value. Don't forget to question my grammer you shit sticks. WS owns itself by continuing to exist. Still no daily driver SRT's in the 10's...what a shame.

:bsflag: :cool: ;) :) :D :confused: :( :puke: :director: :sad_pace: :eek: :rolleyes: :p :eek:

GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

:hitit:

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Its really pointless. You think your car is superior. I know mine is superior. It really comes down to who has more money to piss away.. YOU GUYS WIN!!!!!

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Sorry my econobanger shit all over your idol the cobra buddy. I didnt mean to kick sand in your vagina.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.