Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think it would be cool if the regular users had a forum that the Admins/Mods couldnt have access to/see. That way we can discuss ideas for the site without fear of editing/banning.

Example1: say one member has an idea about the site but is very shy and doesnt want to take credit. He can discuss his idea with the other regular guys and refine it and throw it out to the admin/mod section.

Example2: say a regular guy has a suggestion which he thinks is cool but knows another moderator/admin wouldnt like. We can discuss that idea by ourselves and the majority or regular users can agree if its a good idea.

Pretty much. The Admins/Mods are the Senate, us Regular Users are the House, we can have an elected leader to carry out our thoughts and have our own forum to discuss things. How about it? :cool:

·
Registered
977 Posts
I say we make a forum u can buy your way into with VIP 4Mation vBookie!

·
BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
you have so many ideas Brett but whoever has an idea can just post it .Just like you have just now. There can't be a section on here that we can't control .
Is there something that is bothering you ?

Listen every Idea goes thru all of us . No one knocks anyones suggestion we just offer a solution onto why it would work or wouldn't .

you make it seem like we don't listen to the people on here we do. That is why we are here to make this site better and always here to listen to suggestions
if you are shy and don't want the rest of the people to see what you wrote PM us. we will bring this up in the mod section everyone puts there suggestion and we come up with an answer . If it is a good idea we bring it up to the rest of the club . We don't hide anything

no one gets edited or banned for no good reason the couple of people that have been deleted or banned is for a good reason .Also the people asked for it .

So Brett this is my thought on this , it would be pointless to have that section that we wouldnt be able to see or control

we dont do banning for the fun of it or do we ban because you speak your mind . Just as long as it is resourceful and not trying to go out of your way to insult someone for no reason

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your just jealous cause you wont be allowed in the "regular users" forum :eviltongu

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
or they can just create a section, as brett suggested. But just let them THINK that admins/mods can't see it

LMAO

Oops .. did I say that too loudly?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Brett:

example 1: you should spend your time into getting laid rather then thinking of ideas like this

example 2: time for you to stop being a 22 year old virgin and get laid! :D

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
I have no objection to a VIP only section. I don't like the regular user one.....you guys would try to rise up and overtake us there or something. If you guys are scared of Lord Hozay of Hazard County, just talk to me about your ideas.....you know I'm open for them.......like vBooke which I'm loving

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GaryS said:
I don't like the regular user one.....you guys would try to rise up and overtake us there or something.
I would never try to do something to overtake the admins. You guys are way too paranoid.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Nolimits said:
I would never try to do something to overtake the admins.
i would.....but thats just me...:bandit:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts