Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was luck. Whatever you say fucktards a win is a win.. All you giant fans should chime in. Id like to hear why we held tiki to 65 yrds on teh ground and why your badass wr Plaxico Burress couldnt break the 60 yrd mark for reciving yards.

Cowboys defense is studly that much is obvious. The only thing i dont like is the fact that were already being bit by the injury bug. *knocks on wood*

It will be a very very fun season.

Who all likes football and who's your squad?
Me. I like dem cowboys. 4-2 baby at the top of the east!

· Registered
501 Posts
I like the Eagles but just doesnt seem its there season before last weeks game against the cowboys the won the last 9 out of 10 games against them. Even though i hate the cowboys i give them props for getting better but they will never be as good as they were back in the emmit smith days and troy aikman and all of those fuckers

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
professorcustomz said:
I like the Eagles but just doesnt seem its there season before last weeks game against the cowboys the won the last 9 out of 10 games against them. Even though i hate the cowboys i give them props for getting better but they will never be as good as they were back in the emmit smith days and troy aikman and all of those fuckers
Agreed the triplets will never be duplicated. But super bowls can be won without such thing. DEFENSE is the most important thing.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Rinko said:
I know it was luck. Whatever you say fucktards a win is a win.. All you giant fans should chime in. Id like to hear why we held tiki to 65 yrds on teh ground and why your badass wr Plaxico Burress couldnt break the 60 yrd mark for reciving yards.
Cowboys defense is studly that much is obvious. The only thing i dont like is the fact that were already being bit by the injury bug. *knocks on wood*
It will be a very very fun season.
Who all likes football and who's your squad?
Me. I like dem cowboys. 4-2 baby at the top of the east!
You're all just playing for the privelage of losing to the AFC anyway. :dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.