Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
??? Wish I could have gone.. how were the bikinis :( ?

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
1) bikini contest really sucked ass. nothing really special.
2) no one really ran that great, today.
3) it was fun, though. I finally tried that NOS drink. HOLY CRAP that thing is strong.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well I'm finally learning the ropes of tuning the WGA.

Also I've learned to never, EVER, EVER, EVER!!!!! change your setup before a major event espescially if it's a bracket race.

·
Registered
287 Posts
i just made 2 passes. still getting wheel hop even with the MM inserts. i didnt even bother going through the brackets after the 2 passes coz of the wheel hop. i did, however, ran better than my previous runs. me and my wife enjoyed watching the pro races. i think i got her hooked.:D

·
BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
dustintoy said:
i just made 2 passes. still getting wheel hop even with the MM inserts. i didnt even bother going through the brackets after the 2 passes coz of the wheel hop. i did, however, ran better than my previous runs. me and my wife enjoyed watching the pro races. i think i got her hooked.:D
inserts are not going to stop wheel hop

best bet is practicing your launches

best way to do it at a light late night when no one is around thats what i did

·
Registered
287 Posts
TopOfNewYork said:
inserts are not going to stop wheel hop

best bet is practicing your launches

best way to do it at a light late night when no one is around thats what i did
i know that but i'm trying to make a compromise between having the vibration solid mounts produce and a comfortable ride. i do have a kid riding in my car, ya know:p. i was hoping the insert plus the stiff setting on the adjustable shocks would help but it didnt :rolleyes:.

your right, i still have to work on my launches though.:)

·
Registered
264 Posts
well we got 3/4 place in sportfwd. best pass with the neon was [email protected] but car didn't break. i got 3/4 place in b2 on sat with srt-4. best was [email protected] 103 spinnin first. no launchin just a roll out. i really got to get my all motor neon done.

i saved amy a tow ride home. her intake manifold gasket blew or so was said..... all it was brake booster line in the back of the manifold blew off. took me a whole 30 secs to figure it out. i rule......:cool:

so did the wheels fall off on the ride home at all?:all_cohol

-dan

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was there, but I was working at the Scion section. We got free gatorade, water and soda all day. I was over talking to Steve Locket for a little then I went to find Amy and Anth but I didn't see you guys.

I didn't know SRTjay was there. I wanted to meet him. I've been meaning to ask him the meaning of his sig...

Neons didn't set the world on fire, and unfourtunatly I didn't get my trans done in time. There is always next weekend I guess.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
boostedsohc said:
well we got 3/4 place in sportfwd. best pass with the neon was [email protected] but car didn't break. i got 3/4 place in b2 on sat with srt-4. best was [email protected] 103 spinnin first. no launchin just a roll out. i really got to get my all motor neon done.

i saved amy a tow ride home. her intake manifold gasket blew or so was said..... all it was brake booster line in the back of the manifold blew off. took me a whole 30 secs to figure it out. i rule......:cool:

-dan
havent heard from you in awhile man. that neon you got is fucking ill.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Tiny said:
I was there, but I was working at the Scion section. We got free gatorade, water and soda all day. I was over talking to Steve Locket for a little then I went to find Amy and Anth but I didn't see you guys.

I didn't know SRTjay was there. I wanted to meet him. I've been meaning to ask him the meaning of his sig...

Neons didn't set the world on fire, and unfourtunatly I didn't get my trans done in time. There is always next weekend I guess.
sure i see how it is tiny im good enough to push you in a cart bu tnot to say hi hah:D

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
Tiny said:

you were there? we have phones you know!!!! i didn't even see the scion section. i missed a lot of the vendors apparently.

dan's awesome and has a 6 month free pass from me. and no my wheels didn't fall off :all_cohol

overall i sucked on the day, especially my last run. that's when the line popped and i had no breaks when i got to the end of the track. that was fun trying to stop, especially when the prick in the civic in the lane next to me cuts me off to get to the return lane :cussing: this is after he does a burn out almost into the car in front of him and took at least 2 mintues to figure out how to stage.

on a good note, i managed a 1.7 60' so that made me happy :D

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
psi chick said:
yea i have it, but unfortunetly it's only a 12.7 run because the line blew pretty early.
ahh who care's, thats an incredible run! You can just show me if u dont wish to display it to everybody. i just wanted to see cuz im bored. :p

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
i'll scan it in tomorrow. it's actually still in the car somewhere. i haven't cleaned it out yet....even my slicks are still in the trunk....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
boostedsohc said:

-dan
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bad Dan, you found the leak by accident playing around with the pcv line, and only saved me from taking the whole intake manifold out like I was going to. You don't need silicone to call a tow truck :lol:

damn trees and their egos... :rofl:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Tiny said:
you could of sent me a pm about it if you really wanted to know. but its an inside joke between me and a few people. but if you want to know if its cuz i don't like the products then yes, it is, but thats my opinion.

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
BlackDragon said:
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bad Dan, you found the leak by accident playing around with the pcv line, and only saved me from taking the whole intake manifold out like I was going to. You don't need silicone to call a tow truck :lol:

damn trees and their egos... :rofl:
sheesh, give the guy SOME credit. he did save u work. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts