1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Those guys might as well just get the sex change.. they are almost there anyways

·
Registered
184 Posts
yo thats too funny. if that were me I would sell everything i had and get surgery. I may be homeless but atleast I would have a dick LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
myfault said:
shut up you ****...
you can help what you are born with. :flame:
Listen you are taking this a little personaly dont ya think? this section is bound to have fucked up shit in it and if you are incapable of handling it than you shouldn't even watch and move your attention to an area that you can habdle without flipping out

In case you were thinking of relatiating against me too here are a few things for you:
1. You are probably retaliating because you were on the show.
2. Or you dont have a dick either.
3. Often people who keep referring to others as "****" have a huge problem with their "own" sexuality. AKA get outta the closet.

·
Registered
289 Posts
srt-x said:
Listen you are taking this a little personaly dont ya think? this section is bound to have fucked up shit in it and if you are incapable of handling it than you shouldn't even watch and move your attention to an area that you can habdle without flipping out

In case you were thinking of relatiating against me too here are a few things for you:
3. Often people who keep referring to others as "****" have a huge problem with their "own" sexuality. AKA get outta the closet.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
the last guy had man-boobs.

i feel bad for those guys. it's just kinda sad......

be nice to adam, he doesn't yet understand the ways of the war stories crew :doh:

·
Registered
650 Posts
:wtf: why the f*ck did i click that link !!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
psi chick said:
the last guy had man-boobs.

i feel bad for those guys. it's just kinda sad......

be nice to adam, he doesn't yet understand the ways of the war stories crew :doh:
sowwwry i will be nice.

ok bro my bad but this section is for fucked up shit that you "can't" put any where else cuz its just well... fucked up.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
srt-x said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

calm it n00bie :gay:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
:eek: I didn't know that was even possible.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts