Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaRkILLa said:
he just took a picture of himself and tried to pass it as napoleon
Wow... good one... ????

I have pics of me you can see if you'd like... but I don't want you masturbating to them, so I think I'll hold off...

You're probably busy masturbating to that picture above, anyway... :lol:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Wow... good one... ????

I have pics of me you can see if you'd like... but I don't want you masturbating to them, so I think I'll hold off...

You're probably busy masturbating to that picture above, anyway... :lol:
Whats with you and always talking about other guys dicks...did your bigger Sti turbo not get you the size that you wanted?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Wow... good one... ????

I have pics of me you can see if you'd like... but I don't want you masturbating to them, so I think I'll hold off...


:wank: damn what an idiot he had to say something

:yousuck: :imo: :jack: :headbang:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Nope! You've already seen it... so you can rub one off to that picture....

You'll probably use the one with richard simmons head too, that way you can choose between us when masturbating...
lol...this shit is hilarious. i needed a good laugh.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hahaha... I swear "darkilla" you have the absolute WORSE comebacks of ANYBODY I have EVER argued with online... even worse than Napoleans...

You are extremely slow witted, have no creativity, and just re-hash the same shit over and over... and the worse part is, you actually think it's funny... :(

Save yourself the few brain cells you have left, and step away from the computer... I think it's frying your brain... :eek:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
srtkiller said:
looks to me like wrx guy and your mother during halloween last year. i believe she dressed up as richard simmons or something. nice try though.
yeah, napoleans mom likes to roll play...

She plays "sweatin' to the oldies" and acts like richard simmons when she's rubbing my balls with her chin....

It doesn't do much for me, but I have to satisfy the crazy bitch somehow... :lol:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
487 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahaha... I swear "darkilla" you have the absolute WORSE comebacks of ANYBODY I have EVER argued with online... even worse than Napoleans...

You are extremely slow witted, have no creativity, and just re-hash the same shit over and over... and the worse part is, you actually think it's funny... :(

Save yourself the few brain cells you have left, and step away from the computer... I think it's frying your brain... :eek:
Sounds like you and srtkiller always talking about guys masterbating, and sticking things up both of your asses. Whatever floats your boat I guess :gay:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Napolean said:
Sounds like you and srtkiller always talking about guys masterbating, and sticking things up both of your asses. Whatever floats your boat I guess :gay:
We're just trying to speak to you on your level... we figured gay sex was a good approach...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,167 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahaha... I swear "darkilla" you have the absolute WORSE comebacks of ANYBODY I have EVER argued with online... even worse than Napoleans...

You are extremely slow witted, have no creativity, and just re-hash the same shit over and over... and the worse part is, you actually think it's funny... :(

Save yourself the few brain cells you have left, and step away from the computer... I think it's frying your brain... :eek:

i said that u was a :gay: last time now i said :yousuck: how is that repeating my self



weres that damn picture of the sti under water when u need it
 
1 - 20 of 197 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top