Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mmmmmmm is the noise i make on brokens huge e-schlong that i love so much MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im sorry for bleeding out my vagina and banning everyone MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM

discuss :D

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
...hahhaahahahhahahahhahah

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
:gaywave: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

here you go Enotkool this is what i would do to you if i saw you :barfonu:

·
Registered
54 Posts
This guy is an obvious imposter, the real Ekool is way too busy at work to be responding now.

Check out the 'What do you do for a living' thread in Off-Topic if you don't believe me.
:readclose

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just wanted to come out and say it. that is the reason i ban people because it makes me fell like more of a man. sorry guys, but i am taking funds to get the forums going again and for my penis enlargement. So if ur a vendor and intend on ripping people off its all good as long as u pay me first ;) .

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tom Joad said:
This guy is an obvious imposter, the real Ekool is way too busy at work to be responding now.

Check out the 'What do you do for a living' thread in Off-Topic if you don't believe me.

u should shut up or ill ban u from the internet. :mad:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Tom Joad said:

Is the site back up?

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
ekoo1 said:
i just wanted to come out and say it. that is the reason i ban people because it makes me fell like more of a man. sorry guys, but i am taking funds to get the forums going again and for my penis enlargement. So if ur a vendor and intend on ripping people off its all good as long as u pay me first ;) .

Now the only thing that can make this perfect is for someone to come in and ban him.^ :lol:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Milkman Dan said:
Now the only thing that can make this perfect is for someone to come in and ban him.^ :lol:
plus it one of the foos from the killa kali krew. get it kkk even tho im a messican

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
It'd still be funny.

EKOOL

USER BANNED

:rofl:

There are two of them here so both could get the stick. I say just put the tile "USER BANNED" under thier names so they can continue to post so everyone can see it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
slow4dr said:

There are two of them here so both could get the stick. I say just put the tile "USER BANNED" under thier names so they can continue to post so everyone can see it.
got 2 agree with jason

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
slow4dr said:

Good idea. :thumbs-up:

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
ekoo1 said:
mmmmmmm is the noise i make on brokens huge e-schlong that i love so much MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM im sorry for bleeding out my vagina and banning everyone MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM

discuss :D
i always wanted to edit one of ekools posts

1 - 20 of 32 Posts