Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey small stubby boy, I read that you bought your car already in the 11's...

Of course we have no way of knowing that anyting you say is true...

But it does seem believable that a pussy such as yourself would have to buy something already built.

having fun running around the internet bragging about buying built shit?

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
Hey small stubby boy, I read that you bought your car already in the 11's...

Of course we have no way of knowing that anyting you say is true...

But it does seem believable that a pussy such as yourself would have to buy something already built.

having fun running around the internet bragging about buying built shit?
Hey, thanks for the compliments fatty. Its good to know even fat girls can have "quick" cars.

You act like making a car go 12s or 11s is an accomplishment. Plenty of cars do it modified, and alot do it straight from the factory. Of course you and your dumb family decided to waste their McDonalds paychecks on srt-4 parts, based on a drivetrain that leads to high traps and no et's. Good luck with your future ventures - Im sure if you move from fry manager to assistant manager youll be able to afford that new 60 trim.:violin:

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What i think is a accomplishment is when people build there cars piece by piece and realize their goals, other then little stubby boys buying shit built because they are too clueless to do it on their own...

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
What i think is a accomplishment is when people build there cars piece by piece and realize their goals, other then little stubby boys buying shit built because they are too clueless to do it on their own...
Yes, what did with your neon is a real accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Please, you bought a 20k car, threw a larger turbo on it, and now run low 12s @ 120s.....wow, that says alot:rolleyes:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
I8URNEON said:
Hey, thanks for the compliments fatty. Its good to know even fat girls can have "quick" cars.

You act like making a car go 12s or 11s is an accomplishment. Plenty of cars do it modified, and alot do it straight from the factory. Of course you and your dumb family decided to waste their McDonalds paychecks on srt-4 parts, based on a drivetrain that leads to high traps and no et's. Good luck with your future ventures - Im sure if you move from fry manager to assistant manager youll be able to afford that new 60 trim.:violin:
odds are Little MT will smoke your car.....

why have you kept refusing to show proof of your car....in another post you said you had a video camera....USE IT....prove us wrong....and if you cant then shut the fuck up till you can.....

grow the fuck up...you insults are stuck in midddleschool.....

· Registered
2,851 Posts
I8URNEON said:
Yes, what did with your neon is a real accomplishment. :rolleyes:

Please, you bought a 20k car, threw a larger turbo on it, and now run low 12s @ 120s.....wow, that says alot:rolleyes:
you claim to have bought a car that was pre modded and you think your the shit....thats hardly an accomplishment.....

· Registered
160 Posts
N20Jeep said:
odds are Little MT will smoke your car.....

why have you kept refusing to show proof of your car....in another post you said you had a video camera....USE IT....prove us wrong....and if you cant then shut the fuck up till you can.....

grow the fuck up...you insults are stuck in midddleschool.....
Odds are fatty cant drive

And odds are your busy writing checks under daddys name for car parts..Arent you missing your Lord of The Rings fanclub meeting right now?

· Registered
2,851 Posts
I8URNEON said:

And odds are your busy writing checks under daddys name for car parts..Arent you missing your Lord of The Rings fanclub meeting right now?
your still stuck on the childish insults

and your avoiding showing proof...

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
wow, your pussy ass bought a car built already, that says alot...
LOL the car was built??? Its called "bolt ons".....I can understand embarassing yourself driving a neon, but why pass it on through the family? Pretty pathetic

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I8URNEON said:

Odds are I don't have to drive well to outrun your sorry piece of shit..

Your a tough small dick boy on the otherside of the Country hiding behind a monitor, you don't have shit.

· Registered
160 Posts
N20Jeep said:
your still stuck on the childish insults

and your avoiding showing proof...
Did you not see in the other thread how Im meeting a member to run on videotape soon? Im not going to post a bunch of pictures on this gay website so you fanboys can say my car looks like shit and break out the other 500 ricer excuses.

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I8URNEON said:
LOL the car was built??? Its called "bolt ons".....I can understand embarassing yourself driving a neon, but why pass it on through the family? Pretty pathetic

your whole story is just that, a story, but even bolt ons have to be done for you eh?

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I8URNEON said:
Did you not see in the other thread how Im meeting a member to run on videotape soon? Im not going to post a bunch of pictures on this gay website so you fanboys can say my car looks like shit and break out the other 500 ricer excuses.

and you better hope he don't beat the living shit out of you...

your little stubby will get even smaller...

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
Odds are I don't have to drive well to outrun your sorry piece of shit..

Your a tough small dick boy on the otherside of the Country hiding behind a monitor, you don't have shit.
Your able to drive?? Once again, didnt you go low 12s with a 120 someting trap? Do you realize a good driver would be easily in the 11s with that trap speed?

Wow your so retarded its spreading to other members....DID YOU NOT see in the other thread where I am meeting up with a member to run it? Find me some more NE members in my area and Ill be sure to give them a taste of a fast car

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
and you better hope he don't beat the living shit out of you...

your little stubby will get even smaller...
I feel bad for the guy that fucks you every night. Man, did he get himself into a mess.

· Registered
160 Posts
LittleMT said:
I feel bad for your boyfriend, you can't please him with your little stubby...
Naw, actually I fuck what every srt-4 is on this site, pussy

· Registered
2,851 Posts
I8URNEON said:
whos the member your running?

and the reason you cant post proof is because you dont have it...your only fooling yourself...not us.

· Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I8URNEON said:
Naw, actually I fuck what every srt-4 is on this site, pussy

well, when you meet up with them, tell them this...

your a complete idiot....

your going to record your own ass kicking on your own camera....

switch tapes 1st though, you wouldn't want to erase the tape of your boyfriend fondeling your little stubby...

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.