1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
LOL THIS IS RIDICULOUS.. I HOPE HIS WRX'S TRANNY BLOWS UP IN MIDSHIFT

bren rsx said:
you lose you pay for his gas and i get to kick every srt4 owner in their balls

i will be videotaping/doing the rowboat motion out the pass. window
bren rsx said:
does evo and ams not compute in your brain LOL!

i will kick you in the balls if you lose and you will do nothing about it. Try it, ill make sure im on duty ;)

· Registered
2,851 Posts
god .....fuckin fanbois

· Registered
6,975 Posts
hozay09 said:
I couldn't believe how stupid some people can be until i looked into that **** 4g site and that moron from clubrsx.
Hozay check out what vibrant aka 04eblue from New York is sayin over there now, hes linking up everything people are saying over here to there quoting ME on here and Quoting AMY on here.. shes not even in this

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Here is papi laying the law down.. the forums were silent for an HOUR after he said this..
hozay09 said:
This is the most pathetic, idiot statement I've ever heard in my life. I really hope ur not a cop. If u are, let me know what agency u work for so I can personally make sure they know what a scumbag u are. Grow the fuck up :thumbsdow
hozay09 said:
I can't believe a thread that started off showing a SRT-4 owner giving props and respect to a RSX owner lead to wannabe tuff guys threatening each other's nuts. Pretty pathetic.

· Registered
830 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Hozay check out what vibrant aka Stealth from New York is sayin over there now, hes linking up everything people are saying over here to there quoting ME on here and Quoting AMY on here.. shes not even in this
Vibrantv is a little bitch. He got all butthurt over there because I was making him my bitch, so he went to the administrator for both clubrsx and srtforums and started begging them to kick me off both sites.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
RedBull said:
Vibrantv is a little bitch. He got all butthurt over there because I was making him my bitch, so he went to the administrator for both clubrsx and srtforums and started begging them to kick me off both sites.
I dont wanna create tension between local SRTs, i dont wanna start bs with my club and all but i really DO NOT LIKE any of those guys over there.. a lot of them are local to NY

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.