Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a free man. in honor of this lets whore it up

95K views 4K replies 28 participants last post by  Kwik-e-nuff 
#1 ·
yeah i'm no longer engaged.

#19 ·
dres said:
i know i will be better off. i realized that but it makes me feel kinda bad cuz i realize the last 9 months were worthless

Brother that isn't shit..My boy was with this chick for 7 years living together 3 years engaged for a year or so..And he got dumped by that stupid broad..She left his ass for another guy that works with him..What a fucken WHORE

#21 ·
HoTSauZe said:
Brother that isn't shit..My boy was with this chick for 7 years living together 3 years engaged for a year or so..And he got dumped by that stupid broad..She left his ass for another guy that works with him..What a fucken WHORE

wow thats crazy. my cousins wife just left him for another guy after being married for a year and a half

#24 ·
dres said:
wow thats crazy. my cousins wife just left him for another guy after being married for a year and a half
CRAZY...Stupid broads I tell you...This just happened about a week and a half ago..

Long story short...All three of them work at the same place,she told my boy she was over him about a month ago.And that she wanted to check out her options and see what else is out there for her :bsflag:

options=wanted to taste another dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.