Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
I would rather own a Neon than a mustang the only real stang was the SVT and Mach the rest are poo.

Live axle, 1970's chassis no thanks I would rather have a K car than a POS stang

· Registered
2,698 Posts
SRTSMOKINGSTANG said:
Ok... So Dodge puts a turbo in a neon and they call it an SRT-4. Now matter what its still kills stangs. Take the turbo out and what do you have? A slow ass car that could still kill my stang. Mustang owned by a Neon x 100. Way to go Dodge!!!!
:smiley_aa

· Registered
3,542 Posts
hahahha well how about you unplug 4 sparkplugs?? I bet id smoke you if you ran against me with 4 cyls running. STFU im not taking my turbo off. Whats wrong did you get smoked by one?

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Funny, a mustang revv'd at me on the way home yesterday. I was very suprised since I always get the little souped up honda's coming for me. I was ready to give him a wastegate dump salute but noticed it was a v6 mustang. I just laughed and waved. He seemed to be upset and tried to take off on me. I let him, he "slams" on it and I guess the power was too much for him because his muffler fell off and he pulled over the break down lane.

Poor guy. :(

· Registered
3,804 Posts
hozay09 said:
Funny, a mustang revv'd at me on the way home yesterday. I was very suprised since I always get the little souped up honda's coming for me. I was ready to give him a wastegate dump salute but noticed it was a v6 mustang. I just laughed and waved. He seemed to be upset and tried to take off on me. I let him, he "slams" on it and I guess the power was too much for him because his muffler fell off and he pulled over the break down lane.
Poor guy. :(
Around here we call that the Mustang lane.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.