Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i hate to be the guy to do this, lol, but i have a third interview for a new job on tuesday morning, and if i get this job i will be making a SIGNIFICANT amount of money more than im making now... if i get the job i will be treating myself to something for my baby...

im looking to spend around 500... whether its one part for 500 or a few parts totalling 500... dont know what to look into...

thought about...

FMIC, or
E-manage, or
Wideband, or
Traction Bushings, or
IPP Non adjustables, or
Fully Built Ported Intake mani and TB, or
Profec-B, or

I DUNNO!!! any ideas?

my mods are in my sig, so i dont need any of that stuff, haha

thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
855 Posts
i'd say with your mods, you should do some suspension... i personally like the hotchkis TVS kit (springs and sways) then some traction bushings... it'll take you a little over $500 to get both of those, but its WELL worth the money...

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
ok so i hate to be the guy to do this, lol, but i have a third interview for a new job on tuesday morning, and if i get this job i will be making a SIGNIFICANT amount of money more than im making now... if i get the job i will be treating myself to something for my baby...

im looking to spend around 500... whether its one part for 500 or a few parts totalling 500... dont know what to look into...

thought about...

FMIC, or
E-manage, or
Wideband, or
Traction Bushings, or
IPP Non adjustables, or
Profec-B, or

I DUNNO!!! any ideas?

thanks

Kenny
:bsflag: You are just gonna use the $ to buy more pink shirts and vinyl

·
Registered
7 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:

thought about...

FMIC, or
E-manage, or
Wideband, or
Traction Bushings, or
IPP Non adjustables, or
Profec-B, or

I DUNNO!!! any ideas?

thanks

Kenny
Fully Built Ported Intake mani and TB:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
whoa ken, your def gonna need some traction bushings and whatever else needed to put some traction down to the ground. I've seen you launching that thing!! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts