Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
2,851 Posts
faster than the speed of sound
we raced once, and it took me off the line...but i caught it top end and flew past...he made some ricer excuse about hitting some "sound barrier", but i wasnt buying it
ive got a race set up with the speed of light next week....should be a close one

· Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
N20Jeep said:
faster than the speed of sound
we raced once, and it took me off the line...but i caught it top end and flew past...he made some ricer excuse about hitting some "sound barrier", but i wasnt buying it
ive got a race set up with the speed of light next week....should be a close one
Did you hit your flashers once you passed?

· Registered
2,851 Posts
LS1Beast said:
Did you hit your flashers once you passed?
naw....i had respect for sound...... but light? ill probibly use them on him, cuz hes a fucking complaining ricer

have you installed that SS motor yet?

· Registered
2,851 Posts
LS1Beast said:
Light is going to smoke your candy ass.
pshh...ive seen vids of light getting beat by a speeding bullet, im not scared

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
:eh:

What it must be like to drive a car that's bone stock...
Fixed. Damn see how easy that was?? You could have just typed it right the first time but nooooooooooo. Had fo fuck it up. Stocks that bad???:all_cohol

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Rinko said:
Fixed. Damn see how easy that was?? You could have just typed it right the first time but nooooooooooo. Had fo fuck it up. Stocks that bad???:all_cohol
You win this round fucker. :2up:

I was just confused by your post... It's not something you can fix on the move, once you go into limp mode you're fucked until you stop the car and reset the cars computer.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
You win this round fucker.
limp mode :gaywave:
i was just fucking around i dont expect you to crawl outta the window and open the hood.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Rinko said:
i was just fucking around i dont expect you to crawl outta the window and open the hood.
I see.

:weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :weeeeeeee :blunt:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.