Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I CANT FUCKING TAKE THIS GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING JOB ANY FUCKING MORE. im surrounded by complete fucking assholes and morons. i swear to god i dont know how some of these people got in the position they did. im ready to pull my fucking hair out and fucking go on a rampage breaking and beating anything and anyone that gets between me and the door. I CANNOT TAKE THIS PLACE. do you even know what its like working with a complete fucking retard? DO YOU?! I DO. I FUCKING WORK WITH ONE. he sits right in fucking front of me and i am fucking ready to beat him in the back of his head with my monitor. he is just fucking with me, no one can be this god damn fucking annoying. hes always rubbing his fucking hands together as fast as he can like hes gonna start a FUCKING FIRE CALM THE FUCK DOWN ASSHOLE AND STOP FUCKING RUBBING YOUR GOD DAMN STUPID MOTHER FUKING HANDS TOGETHER BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING FUCKING HELL OUT OF YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE are you trying to tell me a story? oh i couldnt tell because you cant even tell THE FUCKIG STORY BEFORE YOU FORGET WHAT THE FUCK YOUWERE TALKING ABOUT AND NOW YOUR JUST TRYING TO REMEMBER WHILE WASTING MY FUCKING TIME. if you CANT FUCKING HANDLE IT WRITE IT DOWN FIRST JACKASS. and fucking muhullahulla indian piece of shit i will fucking strangle you till you can speak my fucking language correctly. i dont GIVE A FUCK if you used to be a professor in my COUNTRY you get your indian ass kicked for being an asshole. YOUR A FUCKING MORON TAKE YOUR GOD DAMN REFERENCES AND LIGHT YOURSELF ON FUCKING FIRE YOU COCK MOLESTING IDIOT. FUCK YOU ALL I FUCKING QUIT.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
awww....your so cute when your angry...

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PatrickSRT said:
lol omg what does he do so wrong???? r u at work right now? u should let him see what u wrote about him.
he fucking rubs his hands together loudly and as fast as he can for about 5 minutes every 10 minutes

he starts laughing and then turns to me until i acknoledge him and then he blurts out some retarded line from a movie 10 years ago or some simpsons line and expects to have a fucking clue what the fuck he is talking about. then when i dont he gives me the FUCKING PLAY BY PLAY OF THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MOVIE OR EPISODE MAKING SURE TO CONFUSE HIMSELF AT LEAST 8 TIMES

he randomly freaks out and starts hitting something or yelling at things

he thinks everything is fucking hysterical and grabs his face and chest like he is laughing as hard as he can and then waits till i either smile or begin twitching and says "SEE I KNEW YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TOO HA AH AHA HAH HAH A HA HAH HAHAHA HA HAH A"

he talks about how horrible his life is way too loudly so the entire office can hear talking about how he wanted to fuck this chick but he didnt think he could get it hard since he was drunk

omg i need to go get some air before i lose it

· Registered
2,851 Posts
hahaha.....that is why im glad i work with cars...

· Registered
3,542 Posts
chill man.

Just imagine how funny you will think this is in a couple days.
Cant let the small shit get to you, laugh at his horrible habits tell him no matter how hard he rubs them together the hair wont go away.. laugh at him not knowing what your talking about.

Just dont get arrested b/c some toilet stain is clueless.

Oh and i can understand the frustration of horrible one liners and completly played out movie lines. I dont know why you dont just act like a dick to him the next time he says something stupid. You do it to us all the time.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Broken5hift said:
he fucking rubs his hands together loudly and as fast as he can for about 5 minutes every 10 minutes

he starts laughing and then turns to me until i acknoledge him and then he blurts out some retarded line from a movie 10 years ago or some simpsons line and expects to have a fucking clue what the fuck he is talking about. then when i dont he gives me the FUCKING PLAY BY PLAY OF THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN MOVIE OR EPISODE MAKING SURE TO CONFUSE HIMSELF AT LEAST 8 TIMES

he randomly freaks out and starts hitting something or yelling at things

he thinks everything is fucking hysterical and grabs his face and chest like he is laughing as hard as he can and then waits till i either smile or begin twitching and says "SEE I KNEW YOU THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TOO HA AH AHA HAH HAH A HA HAH HAHAHA HA HAH A"

he talks about how horrible his life is way too loudly so the entire office can hear talking about how he wanted to fuck this chick but he didnt think he could get it hard since he was drunk

omg i need to go get some air before i lose it
quit bitching and poison him already

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Burn the whole place down. It worked in that one movie; what was it called? I remember it was really funny and this guy was talking about his stapler. Oh yeah and there was this boss guy who kept making the main character come in to work on weekends and it was really ticking him sohestartedgoingtothisshrinkbuttheshrinkdiedafterhetoldhimnottoworryanymorethenhegotallcarefreeattheofficeandtriedtodefraudthecompanybutrealizedhewouldgetcaughtbutthenthewholebuildingburneddown so it all worked out ok in the end. That was a really funny movie. Don't you think so?

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rinko said:
chill man.

Just imagine how funny you will think this is in a couple days.
Cant let the small shit get to you, laugh at his horrible habits tell him no matter how hard he rubs them together the hair wont go away.. laugh at him not knowing what your talking about.

Just dont get arrested b/c some toilet stain is clueless.

Oh and i can understand the frustration of horrible one liners and completly played out movie lines. I dont know why you dont just act like a dick to him the next time he says something stupid. You do it to us all the time.
its been 7 months

· Registered
3,542 Posts
hrmmm he sits in front of you? Can you give him your work to do?

Maybe (if you dont have cameras to worry about) go on his comp and look at something that you really shouldnt on a company computer?

· Registered
14,828 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Burn the whole place down. It worked in that one movie; what was it called? I remember it was really funny and this guy was talking about his stapler. Oh yeah and there was this boss guy who kept making the main character come in to work on weekends and it was really ticking him sohestartedgoingtothisshrinkbuttheshrinkdiedafterhetoldhimnottoworryanymorethenhegotallcarefreeattheofficeandtriedtodefraudthecompanybutrealizedhewouldgetcaughtbutthenthewholebuildingburneddown so it all worked out ok in the end. That was a really funny movie. Don't you think so?

he kinda looks like henry too......

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Damn.

we will just have to get creative thats all does he drink coffe?
im guessing you cant just be a dick to him b/c of his relatives.

hmmmmm,lmfao paint a dot on your forehead.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.