Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant stand this mentally retarded mopar bov. its coming off ASAP.

question:
do you guys think i will need gasket maker or something of that nature when bolting back on my stock diverter vavle?

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ptperformance said:
Wait a week and I will have new springs for the stock surge valve that keeps it from blowing off all the time. Should take like 7 to 8 psi before is blows off. I will have directions for this also (very simple).

well, i'd still like to take the plate out. would this have any benefit from replacing the stock spring with your spring even if theres no plate? if so, i'd like one & more info since i am planning on doing it tomorrow possibly!:D

· Registered
373 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
This would work even if you're running off the pink line?
Yes just as if it were the boomba BOV with the 13 adn 19 lb springs. I just want to be a little lower that the boomba because I dont like reverse surge on the compressor wheel. It will help with the constant phhhh phhhh coming from the mopar blue plate at slower speeds.

· Registered
373 Posts
Easy said:
well, i'd still like to take the plate out. would this have any benefit from replacing the stock spring with your spring even if theres no plate? if so, i'd like one & more info since i am planning on doing it tomorrow possibly!:D
None that I could think of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.