Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-1794313,00.html

Some highlights:

Well, you get 300bhp, which is about 200bhp less than BMW gets from a similarly sized engine.
:rofl: guess the hp/liter argument is ok since one of the leading car test drivers in the world is using it. 300hp from 4.6l? Bwahahaha, no wonder Ford needs to supercharge their shit to get any power out of their engines.

For that you could have a Golf GTI, which, alongside Ford’s canoe looks like the Starship Enterprise. It’s more practical, easier to run, and around Laguna Seca undoubtedly it’d be a whole lot more competent.
HAHAHAHA, he'd rather take a VW Golf then a new Mustang. Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
I don't like that guy. I think they do horrible reviews. How can you compare a M3 to a Mustang? That's a $30k price difference.

The review he did that got on my bad side was the new C6 vs Lotus Elise. He liked the Elise better because it can out handle the C6. Well no shit! The Elise is all about turns and go-carting, the C6 is a totally different car made for a totally different thing. He also complained about the C6's leaf springs.......well those leaf springs are doing better than the C5's coil-overs....so I dunno what to tell ya. C6 > C5 > Elise IMO. Maybe someone else rather sarcarfice power for handling but still MR2 > Civic hatchback > Elise.

And honestly....I'd buy the $6k difference between the GTI and Stang for the Stang. The Golf is not my type of car, whether it out handles the mustang or not. All his reviews are based on handling, what about straight line performance? He must not like any muscle car.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
I love it , I don't have time to watch the vid right now, but everyone who's seen the 05 Memorial Day vid is well aware of where I stand concerning the 05' Mustang. lol

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
yeah the 05 stangs suck... GTO and Charger destroy the 05 stang on displacement and power...but the 06 cobra will be nice to see

also....why can't ford make a somewhat affordable sports/super car...corvette.....viper.....hmmmm nothing for ford except their $150k GT....could ford be any crappier?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
ive been in 1 gt it supplys the power very smoothly..and with a good driver can run mid to hi 13s..but that price tag is like whoa

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
turboknee said:
also....why can't ford make a somewhat affordable sports/super car...corvette.....viper.....hmmmm nothing for ford except their $150k GT....could ford be any crappier?
The cobra?

·
Registered
303 Posts
i read it... and my conclusion is that guy has no friends and is negative about everything. Maybe he needs to get laid.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Yea the cobra is fords car, all you need is about a thousand dollars and you have 500 whp. Eeems easy, but the problem is the 40 grand you need to pick one up. Plus, there really hard to find. I got lucky with mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts