Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
First time post on this forum,
Just got the srt 3 weeks ago, but I am loving everybit of it. Came from the Maxima boards, loved the max but it was time for something new... and it always helps if there is a turbo involved. Anyways just seeing whats going on and introducing myself.

Mike

·
Registered
225 Posts
whats up mang? happy to see new faces. you got any questions bout the new whip hit me up

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome! There isnt as much activity here in PA as there is in NJ/NY, but that should change for next summer, so stick around for a hot minute, we'll get our act together soon enough

·
Registered
977 Posts
yeh...PA is kinda in limbo, but there is TONS of stuff going on still! If you are in Yardly, you are cose to most of the SRTs in NP Philly, look here for meet info soon!

·
Registered
97 Posts
what are the odds that another Maxima owner with the same name as me and lives in the same town as me would buy an SRT-4 and make it over here:confused: lol...need some details, what year Maxima? Color? SRT-4 year and color?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Max2k1 said:
what are the odds that another Maxima owner with the same name as me and lives in the same town as me would buy an SRT-4 and make it over here:confused: lol...need some details, what year Maxima? Color? SRT-4 year and color?

lol I have a 97 green maxima... its stripped to stock now but the new whip is a 2k4 black srt...
have not done much to it, put in new speakers , new radio, front and rear strut bars. Going in for some tint tomorrow.
Hopefully by end of this week I can put all the new parts on that have been just chillin in my room...

·
Registered
97 Posts
kashoggio said:
lol I have a 97 green maxima... its stripped to stock now but the new whip is a 2k4 black srt...
have not done much to it, put in new speakers , new radio, front and rear strut bars. Going in for some tint tomorrow.
Hopefully by end of this week I can put all the new parts on that have been just chillin in my room...
thats cool, ive still got a 2001 sterling mist se and my parents got same car in the slate gray... but i drive around in a 05 black srt

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds awesome... def need to get to know the crew around here... havent seen too many of us out there. Seen one black one around yardley and a few in Nj but the ones in Nj seems to act like their S*** dont stank.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Most of the SRTs around here are very cool people who will talk to you about anything (cept women!).

What do you have done to your car? Heck, what color is your car? lol.

I have seen a new orange blast and an orange blast ACR around here who I don't know!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well like i said before... right now I have
front and rear strut bars
auto-dimming mirror
clk style tail lights.
pioneer headunit and all around speakers.
clear corners.
and replaced those ugly orange bulbs in the headlights.
I know I know, not much but its a start :)

Sittin at my house waiting for me to install the
mopar stage 1 springs
mopar exhaust
mopar bow convertion (rice plate)
Aem cold intake
hotchkis sway bars
my sub
and my turbo timer.
I should install all these by the end of the week, thats if I feel like doing it, which has been some what of a issue as of late.

thats all i have now, like I said had this car for about 3 weeks.
I am going out to get the short shifter this weekend, cant take that long throw and hopefully in like 2 weeks I want to order the stage 2 kit w/o toys.

Ok and if you guys happen to look at my cardomain page... i have taken off the stickers that have been put on by the last owner...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hey...If you are considering stage 2, you may want to wait for Hydra EMS from Revitup...I had it on my stock SRT for testing...

We were able to safely boost 18lbs with the stock solenoids. I had NO mods except an intake and exhaust. It pulled like a train, and it will be priced at $1999, which i know is above S2, but you can tune this PERFECTLY to match every mod you ever do to your car!

Whenever I drop a lot of cash, i like to do it right...lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts