Votes: 15 71.4%
  • get 05

Votes: 6 28.6%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just want some input. I have an 04 srt [mods listed below]. I bought it with 11k miles on it, and it now has 19. I was looking into 05's at the time i bought this, and really like the orange blast color, and also wanted the ACR package. Do you think i should keep my 04 or sell it and spring for an 05?

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Depends on u. The value on the 04's have dropped like a bad habit. The 05's have the same crap 04's due minus the orange blast and acr option. If u feel its worth it, give it a shot. I personally love the orange blast myself but wouldn't bother trading in for it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya thats what im thinking... i do love the orange blast, but its probably not worth the hassle. Plus i want to upgrade to a viper in a few years :) We'll see how that goes

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
The 05, even with the ACR package, isn't a huge change from the last model. You'll be better off saving your money and buying something more groundbreaking in a year or two. If the next SRT-4 is any good you'll kick yourself for buying an 05.

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
IMO, not worth trading in just for a color and the ACR package. If there was a larger turbo involved or a major change then maybe.

You could always buy a better suspension and a set of nicer wheels for the money difference that you'll pay with a trade in.

But good luck either way :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts