Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I was rolling down I-4 when an Sti with a superloud BOV came up to me. He must have been intimidated by that little tag on the back that says 2.4l Turbo because I could see in his eyes he was hesitating. He decided to punch it and jumped out 4 cars. I gunned the throttle and took off in pursuit.

I reeled him in faster than an LS1, (not hard either), and proceeded to put 7 cars on him by 100 and I shut down. I slowed down, (remember he was 7 cars back), and let him catch up. He told me he had some sort of tune and a 3" turboback whatever that means. I gave him a salute and took off again leaving him in my dust.:loser:

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
and then you woke up.... and got on the bus to school...
You're even worse than the Cobra guy or the guy who didn't belive I pulled on an R1. It happened, he lost, end of story.:bandit:

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
You pulled on an R1 driving in what?!?!? :eek:

Unless it was a 9-10 second car... you're full of shit... :lol:
I run 10's from a roll.:cool:

· Registered
1,011 Posts
paintbaler1587 said:
arent STi's (atleast near stock) and BOVs a bad combonation?
Yes... they are... they run VERY rich, but it won't hurt anything, just slow you down, and lag between shifts. I have a BOV, but it's tuned for it, so it doens't hurt me, although it does run a "little" rich still... :)

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
That makes NO sense whatsoever...

An R1 runs 10's from a STOP... from a roll, it would murder almost ANY car, except a 9 second monster...
It makes perfect sense...just like SRT's ass raping Subie's. It's just the way things are.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
paintbaler1587 said:
he traps the same as a car that runs a 10, so hes a 10 second car from a roll

:rofl: :rofl:
I'm glad someone was here to appreciate it...poor Robino.:D

· Registered
1,011 Posts
For your information... a yamaha R1 in STOCK form... can do the quarter mile in 9.93 @ 147.4 MPH

Unless you have an 8-second car, there is NOOOO way in hell that you can pull that bike from a roll... if you try to say you did, then I'm convinced everything you say is COMPLETE shit...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.