Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,498 Posts
Watchin the game right now, hopefully they can pull out a win tonite.

Dan

· Registered
139 Posts
!

Ultimate CC said:
Watchin the game right now, hopefully they can pull out a win tonite.

Dan
we're going back to cali! it's a must!

· Registered
1,498 Posts
the YANKEES WIN, the YANKEES WIN.

· Registered
3,009 Posts
:sad_pace: *sigh*

Yup, it was hard to watch. What the hell was Crosby doing out there? He was playing center field, was he not? WTF was he doing WAY over in right? It looked like Sheff woulda had that ball. Cost us 2 runs. Didn't help that the umps screwed us too. Goddamn A-Rod too. 0-fer-a- million. This team made me nuts all year and I'm kinda surprised they made the playoffs at all. Oh well, I'm sure the Boss will try to trade for Bonds or somebody to get us there next year...

God, what to do for the next 4-5 months? Watch football? *YAWWWN*

· Registered
6,975 Posts
NYYDYNASTY said:
well, they DID jump on them early
but that was it.

they didnt even deserve to win that game. it was GOD AWEFUL!!

it was painful to watch. lol
we'll get em next year boys.. you are right, i cant believe they actually were close to coming back with all the errors and bullshit moves they made.. that collision in the outfield was prolly the most pathetic thing in yankees history

just wish we could have gone all the way for Bernie and Tino who are retiring.. 2 of the best yankees there ever were..:(

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Dimaggio said:
:sad_pace: *sigh*

Yup, it was hard to watch. What the hell was Crosby doing out there? He was playing center field, was he not? WTF was he doing WAY over in right? It looked like Sheff woulda had that ball. Cost us 2 runs. Didn't help that the umps screwed us too. Goddamn A-Rod too. 0-fer-a- million. This team made me nuts all year and I'm kinda surprised they made the playoffs at all. Oh well, I'm sure the Boss will try to trade for Bonds or somebody to get us there next year...

God, what to do for the next 4-5 months? Watch football? *YAWWWN*
he was out there for defensive purpose cause bernie is past retirement.the biggest disappointment was a-rod doing nothing this series.if bonds comes here next year i swear i will never watch another game!
i think the 2 biggest mistakes were torre should have never left mussina in with everyone available to pitch,second why was arod not sitting fastball .
during the season they made tons of mistakes and were lucky to get as far as they did.im a true yankee fan and have been my entire life but this watching this year was freakin painful.the lineup was too loaded up with big contracts and no room for changes so we had to finish with what we started with.the lineup was great,on paper and on the field but it only goes to show that in the end no matter how many hits and runs you score you are only as good as your starting pitchers! if it wasnt for small and chacon we would have probably finished 7 games back like the mets:(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.