Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has the best prices on 112+ octane right now? I'm getting raped right now for almost 9.00 a gallon :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
StreetRaceGN said:
Who has the best prices on 112+ octane right now? I'm getting raped right now for almost 9.00 a gallon :mad:
Hey brett you still wanna race Pat on low boost? lol I got it all on tape... i just got the data cable in for my video camera too. I gotta get that online lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SRTSuch said:
Hey brett you still wanna race Pat on low boost? lol I got it all on tape... i just got the data cable in for my video camera too. I gotta get that online lol
I think you have me mixed up w/ someone else, but I'm game for a race :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,922 Posts
He's talking about me, I make my own race gas using Xylene, 93/94 octane and some trans fluid. I havent seen 112 anywhere cept maybe E-town. I know Sunoco GT100 there costs $5/gal. Maybe you should buy that and pour some Xylene in there to get 110 octane, probably will be a bit cheaper.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was paying 8.75 at e-town :eek: I've just been too busy to swing by Musi's and pick up a 25-gallon drum. I was hoping there was somewhere local I could pick it up 5-10 gallons at a time. How have your xylene results been? I was going to try tolulene with pump gas, just don't want to nuke my motor trying to get the mix right.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
390 Posts
StreetRaceGN said:
I was paying 8.75 at e-town :eek: I've just been too busy to swing by Musi's and pick up a 25-gallon drum. I was hoping there was somewhere local I could pick it up 5-10 gallons at a time. How have your xylene results been? I was going to try tolulene with pump gas, just don't want to nuke my motor trying to get the mix right.

who is musi's?? my frend is looking for some race fuel....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
182 Posts
There is a place by Atco that sells Cam2 gas(115 octane) for just a tad over $6....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top