SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT THOSE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!! lol, ill give you 500 and ill make sure you go to my uncle for any orthodontist stuff and he wont charge you or your family, hahahaha, hillsborough all the way!!

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Dude, you just raced last Friday and now you're looking to part out the car. What gives??? Your car was running strong and looked great. I'm sure lots of folks will make you offers for your stuff.

·
Registered
22,059 Posts
are the rims black w/ polished lip? What's the tread like? Would you sell the exhaust w/o a stock to trade with?

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Bungles said:
Dude, you just raced last Friday and now you're looking to part out the car. What gives??? Your car was running strong and looked great. I'm sure lots of folks will make you offers for your stuff.
He's trading it in for a "honda 2000" :gay: Something about putting $100k under the hood. :lol:

Jon, his rims are pimp! Gloss black w/ polished lips. Hawt!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oo3menace said:
are the rims black w/ polished lip? What's the tread like? Would you sell the exhaust w/o a stock to trade with?
tread is brand new. 2 burnout box smoke-ups at e-town and maybe 200 miles on them. im not going lower than 900 i just payed 1200 like 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
What year do you have I want that stg. 1 if its for an 05. And the wga.

·
Registered
650 Posts
i will take the heatshield PM sent :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.