Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm rolling down LSD in the Tibby when I hit the read light. So I'm waiting at the light, listening to Aqua, when this car revs right next to me. I'm like :wtf: I look over and see one of those new beamers, you know the flame :gay: inspired ones. The guys giving me this real cocky look :cool: and I'm like, what you got in that thing, and he's lke "enough to take that Korean 4cylinder POS". What a :ftard: he doesn't know I've got a V6. Well, he was about to find out. :D

The light goes green and I spin through 1st gear and he pulls about a couple car lengths, but I catch him in 3rd and put bus lengths on him all the way through 5th gear. Those BMWs have no top end at all. I stop at the next redlight about a mile up the road and he catches up about 10 seconds later and he's pissed. I yell "that's what U get for buying a car from the Nazis!" :hitlerdan and then I throw an egg at him (I know he can't keep up with me now).

After I'm sure I've gotten away from him I park the car and laugh for about 10 minutes about how pathetic BMWs are. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cliff notes:

Hyundai 1 BMW 0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
LMFAO i totally belivez it yo. i wuz so sly cruizin 1 nite wit my boy in my SS n dis complete faggo in dis black 540 is lik ridin next to me n im like wuteva. they aint notin special you know lolz. so he keepz on my azz and tehn passes me and acts all hard n shit n im like yo bro watch dis! i fuckin drop to 3rd n hammer it BYE BYE 540 LOLZ!!!11! i had em by not lie like half a mile. he was so done for it was fucin hysterical. he finally caught back up to me and shit and i was like wuteva and we take some twisty roads and shit and hes all on my azz like im stalin him or something so i fucking rip it again and leave him far behind. i almost crashed but i was fuckin flying through the turns and shit. the bmw had enough and left like WOAH. i fuckin owned his ass. werd.

540 got powned by the SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr. Sp33d said:
LMFAO i totally belivez it yo. i wuz so sly cruizin 1 nite wit my boy in my SS n dis complete faggo in dis black 540 is lik ridin next to me n im like wuteva. they aint notin special you know lolz. so he keepz on my azz and tehn passes me and acts all hard n shit n im like yo bro watch dis! i fuckin drop to 3rd n hammer it BYE BYE 540 LOLZ!!!11! i had em by not lie like half a mile. he was so done for it was fucin hysterical. he finally caught back up to me and shit and i was like wuteva and we take some twisty roads and shit and hes all on my azz like im stalin him or something so i fucking rip it again and leave him far behind. i almost crashed but i was fuckin flying through the turns and shit. the bmw had enough and left like WOAH. i fuckin owned his ass. werd.

540 got powned by the SS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right on man. I'm so sick of those cocky bastards thinking they hot shit or something. I mean, there cars arn't even all that good loking. I mean, the girls KNOW when I roll by that they are witnessing Pininfarina beuty in motion. I bet you get the same thing in your SS. Whn guys roll buy in a beamer the girls are like: :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Right on man. I'm so sick of those cocky bastards thinking they hot shit or something. I mean, there cars arn't even all that good loking. I mean, the girls KNOW when I roll by that they are witnessing Pininfarina beuty in motion. I bet you get the same thing in your SS. Whn guys roll buy in a beamer the girls are like: :rolleyes:
no the girls go... wow, you spent so much money on that piece of shit... i want you to spend money on me not a dumb german car, so they come to us cuz we know to balance price, speed and takin care of the ladies on the side
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
:in_love2: Dude My Shitz Pimp Yo!!!!! Bitchs Break Dey Necks On My Whip. Itz So Fresh N So Clean Clean :auto_07:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr. Sp33d said:
:in_love2: Dude My Shitz Pimp Yo!!!!! Bitchs Break Dey Necks On My Whip. Itz So Fresh N So Clean Clean :auto_07:

Did you ever get that APC muffler installed? My mom says she'll buy me one if I get a B or better on my history test.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Did you ever get that APC muffler installed? My mom says she'll buy me one if I get a B or better on my history test.
YO MAN I PMED YOU THA PICS! i got da APC on and they put on a 2.5 inch pipe to tha axle or sometin? i dunno bro buts itz FAST AS FUK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah, I forgot.
<-Slow Hyundai owner
I'm a little worried about having it installed. My cars already a straight up street monster. I'm actually a little worried I won't be able to handle the raw power. I just want enough to crush M5s from a roll. I know I can beat them, but I want them to feel humilated about hter overprived piece of shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
well u got 2 mufflers so dats twice the HP gain!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^I just got finished shopping. I figured what's one wasted egg. The look on his face was worth it. :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
werd cars with dual exhaust r always fastr than single
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ Did anybody watch the video I posted? I think these guys need to leave drifting to the professionals.
 
1 - 20 of 209 Posts
Top