Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Megan Coilover Settings ??

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Munky 
#1 ·
What's up-

I just installed Megan coilovers, and can't find info on what the factory pre-setting is at for the dampers. I'd guess at them being pre-set at 16, but the ride feels like they're at 32 compared to the ACR struts.

Also, if I decide to adjust the height later on, will I need to get an alignment after?

#2 ·
The damper settings pretty much are just a matter of preference. You'll have to play with them until you find the one you like. Make small adjustments and drive around for a day or two to let them settle in. Then if you don't like it try something else. As for the height adjustment you'll only need an alignment if you go far in either direction. If you just raise/lower it by a half inch or so you should be fine.

#3 ·
OK thanks for the info:) but still wondering what they're set at out of the box? I don't want to be adjusting them beyond their min/max because there's no stop. If they're at 16 out of the box I know I can go 16 clicks either way, but if they're at 0 then I can only go higher and 32 go lower, you know? Got no reference point to go on I guess is the best way to put it.

Sorry for the blog it's over now:woot:

#4 ·
Hmm...surprised there's no stops on them. Sorry can't offer you anymore help on that one. I would try over on the other forums. I don't even know anyone here running the Megan coilovers. I think Nyydynasty was running them on his car...but not 100% sure on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.