Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bikeluver43 said:
You should go into the "moderator" section and copy and paste the threads that ekool and JayC probably made about the whole War Stories debacle.
Thank you.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fuck me in da goat ass

·
Registered
54 Posts
About War Stories...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious, how serious is the threat to close down the section and what can I do as a Mod to help keep it open?

Lucky # 3, 15, 20, 21, 36, 40
Learn Chinese: Yan-Zi, A Sallow

Milkman Dan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Milkman Dan
Find More Posts by Milkman Dan
Add Milkman Dan to Your Buddy List
My Car
Car Make: Dodge
Model: SRT-4
Year: 2004
Color: Flame Red
Mods: Stage 1, Profec E0-1, e-manage, AGP WGA, Blinder MD-20, parts bin sway bars, Mopar STS w/bb, JLM uppe
More Mods: This is the area to add more mods

08-30-2005, 07:21 PM #2
midnght
SRT-4 Discussion Moderator
My Car

Member Number: 5956
Trader Rating: (11)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would say he is pretty damn serious. If you have been or are on other sites (redline or cobalt) you will see these same "crew" members spilling thier useless information and outright ignorant comments ALL OVER THE PLACE. I am a site moderator (elected/super...whatever you want to call it) on www.cobaltss.com and I am tired of having to track down so much ignorance. Most of the people on that site that are actual owners of the car didn't really know anything about the SRTforums until they started coming out of the woodwork making personal attacks on peoples character for what they drive.

I found it VERY ironic that a bunch of SRT-4 (NEON!!!) owners will taking tones with the cobaltss (new cavalier) guys. It was truely getting out of control. Somehow the word spread into the WS section that there was "free game" sort to speak over on the site and they took it upon themselves to just harass people.

For the rest:
As a site moderator over there and as seen by Jayc and ekool, NOBODY from here gets ANY special privilages, no matter the member number here or there.
Originally Posted by smoger

yeah yeah yeah and the srt-4 has a mexican motor and my grandmoms camry was built in the midwest.

so effin what.

back on topic...

midnght
View Public Profile
Send a private message to midnght
Find More Posts by midnght
Add midnght to Your Buddy List
My Car
Year: 2005
Color: Black
Mods: Never will.
More Mods: Nothing that voids my warranty.

08-31-2005, 08:33 AM #3
lulu
Project Blue
SRTforums Admin

Member Number: 1425
Trader Rating: (2)

You know, war stories used to be a haven for those people that needed to "vent" and had the need to bs about completely useless topics. It was and is our purgatory.

I think as a site, we have got to the point where we can pretty much keep the bs out of the forums with the crew of moderators we have on board.

Personally, I think if you read through war stories, it will be pretty easy to find the people that need to disappear along with the war stories forum.

I have always been a huge supporter of the war stories forum. I think every forum site needs an asshole; however, it has become a breeding ground for unintelligent nuisences that spill all over our brother and sister forums.

I don't, and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the admin team, want to be a part of bringing up-and-coming forums down by contaminating them with our toxic waste.

Let's just dump it along with a few of its captains.

lulu
View Public Profile
Send a private message to lulu
Find More Posts by lulu
Add lulu to Your Buddy List
My Car
Model: SRT4
Year: 2003
Color: Black
Mods: .

08-31-2005, 11:14 AM #4
Milkman Dan
OT Moderator
My Car

Member Number: 9449
Trader Rating: (0)

I've registered on both sites. I'll try to keep an eye on any War Stories activity where it doesn't belong. The cross forum stuff has gotten out of control. I'll do what I can to keep things from getting out of hand again. Please don't label us all bad apples because of the actions of a few. I consider myself to be an enthusiatic member of the SRT community and I'm sure many of the War Stories residents feel the same.

Milkman Dan
View Public Profile
My Car
Mods: Stage 1, Profec E0-1, e-manage, AGP WGA, Blinder MD-20, parts bin sway bars, Mopar STS w/bb, JLM uppe

09-01-2005, 10:59 AM #5
Milkman Dan
OT Moderator
My Car

Member Number: 9449
Trader Rating: (0)

Can I get some feeback here? I'd like to help if there is anything that remains to be helped. I took over the section under the impression that pretty much anything goes, and because of that I've let people get away with a lot. Many of the people causing problems are only doing so because they have been under the same impression, that anything goes. Just having some rules, under the threat of bans or shutting the section down should they not be followed, would help keep alot of guys under control. If we need to start enforcing more rules in the section then I am perfectly willing to be the bad guy.

Milkman Dan
View Public Profile
My Car

09-01-2005, 03:31 PM #6
JayC
SRTforums Admin

Member Number: 7619
Trader Rating: (1)

Im sick of their bullshit. I see one more person who's been banned come back under an alias and Im going to do everything I can in convincing Ekool to just remove WS. I dont think it will take much convincing.

Ive had ban 4 of Pepsi's aliases in the last 2 days.. not to mention some of the other idiots that got banned. The only way they are going to learn is to just lose their section.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jaw dropping.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you got anymore? :confused:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they didn't shit talk any members in particular?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well lets see!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes TOM thank you if you could at times, we'd appreciate seeing some of the love making over the internet between JayC and Ekool.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
YEP JAYC sure did show us.. they closed down the most popular part of their forums and lost a nice portion of their viewers.. id have to say the joke is on them..

ID KILL to see this site start competing with that site and start stealing business from that *** lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts