Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 230 Posts

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Dominick's grocery store tonight, and they had a whole shelf of Lost.

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turboknee said:
ok will you guys get over Lost energy drinks...we got those all over teh place here....and sobe adrenaline > Lost any day of the week...only good Lost is teh tv show yo! that show roxorz
That show sucks. Would you like me to spoil the big surprise for you?

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Broken5hift said:
dude lost is great. sobe is great too, but too small. lost works great if you put the entire can down fast
I picked up a 4 pack of Sobe Adreniline tonight. I'll try it tomorrow.....hopefully it doesn't give me the shits.

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
turboknee said:
sure go ahead...i know you don't know crap anymore than any1 else does
The island isn't real. They are in a sort of purgatory between life and death after the plane crash. This is the big secret that will finally be revealed near the end of the show's lifespan. Sorry to ruin it for you.

· Registered
1,587 Posts
Hassviper said:
So no jedi?
:lol:

RedBull said:
The island isn't real. They are in a sort of purgatory between life and death after the plane crash. This is the big secret that will finally be revealed near the end of the show's lifespan. Sorry to ruin it for you.
WRONG ANSWER...NEXT ISSUE AH AH AH HEY OOOOHHH!
-ed mcmahon

actually....thats not a bad idea....i was thinking alternate universe....but still too many plot holes

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Broken5hift said:
i picked up an 8 pack of sobe adrenaline and monster juice last night. whos ready for a spaz attack day?
I'm poorly equipped to compete. All I've got on my side is my usual mania, 4 hours sleep, and a water cooler. I'll bring energy drinks tommorrow, even if I have to settle for a case of Red Bulls. :gives: :all_cohol :all_cohol :all_cohol

1 - 20 of 230 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.