Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
8,934 Posts
MetsSFTF said:
Anyone ever had these on their cars? Good? bad?
I was thinking about getting them, or possibly other lowering springs
Need help deciding what to get
for the money you are going to end up spending, cuz you really should replace the shocks and struts while your at it, i recommend the IPP non adjustable coilovers... they are right around 500 and the ride is just amazing on these bad boys... best bang for your buck in my honest opinion!

but if your only looking to throw springs on ur car and nothing else... the mopar springs is what i would go with:all_cohol

· Registered
8,934 Posts
LittleMT said:
I have the Mopar Stage 1 springs on my car, the drop is nice... Every now and then the ride is somewhat bouncy, but for the most part seems like a stock ride...
OMG... completely off topic, but i was watching tv last nite and abc family had some show called kicked out, and there was a 22 year old girl on there that was obsessed with dressing like she was in the 50's and everything about her was 50's style, i totally thought of you!! hahaha i was laughing sooo hard!!

· Registered
8,934 Posts
LittleMT said:
She sounds like a regular HepKitty!!!!

The 1950's rule daddy-o! and I gets way gone!

i swear to you, shes a freakin carbon copy of you!!! haha, i HAVE to find pics from that show... i tried the website, but couldnt find any, lol, when i find them, i WILL post the pic, haha

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much of a drop would the IPP give me?
I already scrape the bottom all over the place so a big drop would not be good
Also where can I get them?, modern has the adjustable ones, didnt see the non adjustable

· Registered
8,169 Posts
both the udjustable and non adjustable can be lowered to your desired height.even though its says non adjustable that only means that the dampening is non adjustable.height can still be adjusted

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
never2muchboost said:
both the udjustable and non adjustable can be lowered to your desired height.even though its says non adjustable that only means that the dampening is non adjustable.height can still be adjusted
Thanks for the info, now Im really leaning towards these coilovers
Just making sure are these the oneseIPP Non-Dampening Coilovers for SRT-4

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.