Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
lmfao

"I am not trying to encourage you to go over 90 but if you decide to this will help but it is at your own risk"

· Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
osted by c00lkatz
First off I'm not a ricer. You don't even know what rice is apparantly. And again, just because I'm a youngster you think you can walk all over me. I'll offer you the same thing NEWBIE that I've offered everyone else that wants to **** with me. Any place. Any time. You name it. I'll be there. And I'll slam your god damn face into the ****ing ground. **** YOU AND GET OFF MY BACK!

WOW SON Ur even a E thug

Why all the sand in ur VAG? I guess I will be reading about doing a school shooting soon.

And trust me kid with those words u have bitten off way more than u can chew!

Slam me son u would have to pull me out of your mom first.

Bahahahahahahahahaha that was said to me join in guys this guy is going to go postal he has so much sand in his twat

· Registered
2,851 Posts
i think i should register.....Ranger guys normally dont like Jeeps.....and all the local ranger guys hate me, since i was beating slightly modded ones when i was fully stock....

· Registered
3,542 Posts
do it :all_cohol :gives:
They are just rangers after all. it would be fun to have a troll talking shit bout our cars tho.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
shit...do they have a kill section?

· Registered
1,587 Posts
lol i beat a v6 ranger in my spec-v...those things are teh slow...i drove a 4 cylinder ranger for a month while my spec-v's engine was being replaced...it was the biggest pile of human fecies i've ever driven...worse than the cavies and foci i drove as rental cars

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.