Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
http://www.newagegto.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4552

mainly this one.

i hate to say it but most stage 3 guys are running 12's and a goat isn't, for the goat to get there its takes alot more then 3600 to get the times down.

and i don't know what these guys are smokin but i've raced my friends goat and he h ad an intake basicly stock, i had my cai and boost controller and i was sleepin at the wheel when the honks were given, 50 roll i stayed on his back bumper becuase he got the jump.

unfortuenatly i haven't fixed my boost surging problem and i for some reason can't hold more then 15psi on my stage 2 wastegate, its wierd, but he got some new toys and i want to race him with my neqw toys once i figure out my boost problems

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Ricer said:
http://www.newagegto.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4552

mainly this one.

i hate to say it but most stage 3 guys are running 12's and a goat isn't, for the goat to get there its takes alot more then 3600 to get the times down.

and i don't know what these guys are smokin but i've raced my friends goat and he h ad an intake basicly stock, i had my cai and boost controller and i was sleepin at the wheel when the honks were given, 50 roll i stayed on his back bumper becuase he got the jump.

unfortuenatly i haven't fixed my boost surging problem and i for some reason can't hold more then 15psi on my stage 2 wastegate, its wierd, but he got some new toys and i want to race him with my neqw toys once i figure out my boost problems

where do these guys say anywhere that a stock GTO can run with a Stage III??? i don't see anything but people conceeding to the fact that a stage III is considerably faster???

· Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some of my personal favorites were the GTO that rapes 03-04 Cobras and the one that pulls bikes. I'm TEK GTO on that site, you'll see my voice of reason chime in on a few of those threads.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Im glad to see the respect out there.

Actually its still a neon that smokes v8's so its cool. I love the fact that were a well known predator of the v8's.

· Registered
160 Posts
Rinko said:
Im glad to see the respect out there.

Actually its still a neon that smokes v8's so its cool. I love the fact that were a well known predator of the v8's.
Your not really much of a predator. For most v8s, it takes 2-3k or less in mods to smoke 99.9% of srt-4s on this site. Most of the time, you can go on the bottle and run 10s. If you really think a neon is a predator youve got another thing coming.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
And your cobra is??? SHit people are more scared by my bov than your snake. Gt mustangs with 2-3gs of work done? Hahhahah im stock and i walked a cammed gt. But he missed second........ typical stang driver always fucking up.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
I8URNEON said:
Your not really much of a predator. For most v8s, it takes 2-3k or less in mods to smoke 99.9% of srt-4s on this site. Most of the time, you can go on the bottle and run 10s. If you really think a neon is a predator youve got another thing coming.

so your claiming with "NAWSSSSS!!!" people can run 10's.......get out of the fast and the furious kid

· Registered
160 Posts
N20Jeep said:
so your claiming with "NAWSSSSS!!!" people can run 10's.......get out of the fast and the furious kid
You do know nothing about v8 performance. Take a stock Z06, run a 125 dry shot (Dual stage if you got the money), strap some BFG 315 radials in the back, and a vararam intake. With good driving you can see high 10s, with a 1.5-1.6 60 foot.....If you still cant understand this concept go to corvetteforum.com and look it up

Wow you guys are morons

· Registered
1,105 Posts
Rinko said:
And your cobra is??? SHit people are more scared by my bov than your snake. Gt mustangs with 2-3gs of work done? Hahhahah im stock and i walked a cammed gt. But he missed second........ typical stang driver always fucking up.

what year GT was this out of curiosity?

· Registered
2,851 Posts
LS2 Powered said:
what year GT was this out of curiosity?
probibly a mild cam on a 302.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.