Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any1 know who has the best upper motor mount out there i wanna stop my car from hopping in 1st and 2nd??

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
AGP Dogbones and a Solid trans mount. Im currently using the prothane race inserts. I get minimal wheel hop, but I should have opted for the dogbones honestly.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
AGP Dogbones and a Solid trans mount. Im currently using the prothane race inserts. I get minimal wheel hop, but I should have opted for the dogbones honestly.
gmr filled mounts are also good and cheap...

·
Registered
381 Posts
i got agp dog bones but if i could do it over again i woulda got Gmr

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
We offer AGP & Boomba Racing mounts. Both come highly recommended. Boomba mounts are available in red/blue/natural(silver)/black, AGP mounts are available in black or silver. Black being the easier to aquire color.

·
Registered
836 Posts

I would go with the inserts despite what this stooge says....just kidding Mario....Inserts FTW...cant go wrong for 30 bux

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
AGP and Boomba are great mounts IMO. I have a full set of the AGP mounts and work great, easy to install and don't break the bank.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
agp dogbones are what you need.the trans mount is not needed.

inserts are not going to get the job done at the track.

·
Registered
390 Posts
just bought 3 solid mounts custom colored for $200 shipped from woody something or other. look exactly like my AGP ones in a group buy... think its over though :cry:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is my daily driver but i wanna go to the track and see what she runs..i would just rather have the car vibrate then hop i dont wanna snap anything

·
Banned
9,254 Posts
it is my daily driver but i wanna go to the track and see what she runs..i would just rather have the car vibrate then hop i dont wanna snap anything
god... if i know now what i knew then... 2 sets of axles layter... lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
I've had the cheap inserts , not worth it in my opinion. Only worth it if you want to keep your car stock with intake and exhaust. If you have more mods then that , the agp dog bones are deffenitly worth it. 80% of the wheel hop is gone ... most likely what ive seen...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts