Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 470 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
myfault said:
you mean that thread that you got owned in and then ran away butthurt?
yeah i remember that thread.
Hey I had to get to work, some of us have jobs and dont sponge off our mommy's anymore ********. Nothing to say about the vid loser?

(Keep it clean - Co Pilot)

· Registered
1,999 Posts
cobra2798 said:
Hey I had to get to work, some of us have jobs and dont sponge off our mommy's anymore shithead. Nothing to say about the vid loser?
my mom is dead.

hey look ------------------------------------------------> OWNED

please start making sense, or we will just have to make you run out of here crying like last time.
thanks.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Keep the trolls in War-Stories, If this thread becomes a post whore thread, Ill close it too..

BTW, Nice vid.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
DONT YOU TURN ON US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would never....BUT DON'T SPAM MY SECTION!!!! :D

· Registered
3,804 Posts
cobra2798 said:
Well since that war thread got closed before i could post this in there ill post it here. For all the ignorant A holes that fought through 279 pages of bullshit here is the proof, Your car is slow. Watch and hang your head in shame as the truth is set free.
http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/shootout2video.html
:repost: That must be the only video out there that shows Cobras beating SRTs, cuz it's the only one that's ever posted.

· Registered
281 Posts
cobra2798 said:
Hey I had to get to work, some of us have jobs and dont sponge off our mommy's anymore ********. Nothing to say about the vid loser?

(Keep it clean - Co Pilot)
What a f'n loser you are, you're telling me you post here on your FREE time? You're such a failure in life that the most important thing in your pathetic life is to post on this board... that is just sad.

I do this shit at work and go out and live an actual life after I punhc out.

Milkman Dan you were so right about Rustang owners, they really are a sad group.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
cobra2798 said:
Well since that war thread got closed before i could post this in there ill post it here. For all the ignorant A holes that fought through 279 pages of bullshit here is the proof, Your car is slow. Watch and hang your head in shame as the truth is set free.
http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/shootout2video.html
AGAIN. do NOT post shit in other sections. see you in a week.

why is this so hard to understand :dunno:

1 - 20 of 470 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.