Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya know.

I have been on Ford related, mostly the SVT websites. Everything there is really, truely car related. Of course you get a group of regular guys on a forum here and there, and there is the occasional off topic threads. Thats a given. But for the most part, its car related.... Hey, I just dropped a KB S/C in and Im getting a tick, or a Hey, just got a new tune, but Im crapping out at 5500 RPMs, or Hey, My TOB bearings are failing I think...

Heres its...

NEW THREAD:

Mustang runs 11.04 and SRT runs 13.42 in a race VIDEO.

RESPONSE:

Yeah, was a good race.

Yeah, think the tang got an early jump.

Yeah, his mom suks gay peoples dick.

Yeah, hes probably a ****, and I dont care what the video shows, its BS.

His uncle is a garbage picker!!

Yea, hes dumb.

We Mustang guys arent about remaining locked into 9th grade...we're into cars. The Mustang may have won the race, and the Neon made a good run... So what.... its all for fun, eh?

Damn, lets get over it already, k?

· Registered
2,938 Posts
every group has pricks,i raced 4 mustangs from sac mustang and did pretty good but they didnt want 2 bs with me so i made them all grab their cankles,and switched 2 ludacris speed

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Nice post... agreed totally...

Almost EVERY car forum community is great towards other car manufacturers... except the SRT-4 forums... they're all immature "kids" behind the usernames, and don't know any better.

The mustang forums aren't a place to talk shit. There are sooo many cars on those sites that are just rediculously outrageously fast...

These SRT-4 forums will evolve into a more mature group in about 5 years, when they're all over 21...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
gspeedaddict said:
wrx boiz and mustang boiz act like lil pussies 2,so go change yer double wide tampons
act like pussies???

It's called RESPECTING each other... :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like what somebody else drives, doesn't mean you have to be an ass hole towards them... unfortunately, the SRT-4 community hasn't learned that yet, and that's why they're hated by EVERYBODY.

Believe me... nobody's jealous...

· Registered
2,938 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
act like pussies???
It's called RESPECTING each other... :rolleyes:
Just because you don't like what somebody else drives, doesn't mean you have to be an ass hole towards them... unfortunately, the SRT-4 community hasn't learned that yet, and that's why they're hated by EVERYBODY.
Believe me... nobody's jealous...
no shit sherlock,so y are you here bashing srts again...owned

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Wow... doesn't take much around here to get people all pissy...
I figured you'd all have thick skin, but it sure seems that I get to everybody personally... :lol:

I think you are way off base here. I dont think anyone here was offended by anything you have said.

You a drama queen?

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Orleans04 said:
I think you are way off base here. I dont think anyone here was offended by anything you have said.

You a drama queen?
You sure sounded like you were getting ready to "dig me deeper"... so I take that as getting upset, although I was agreeing with your original post... so whatever...

· Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
You sure sounded like you were getting ready to "dig me deeper"... so I take that as getting upset, although I was agreeing with your original post... so whatever...

Whatever is right. Im not in the mood to argue .

Thanks though.

1 - 20 of 340 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.