Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup. new to the site. close friends with nyydynasty and psichick. I drive a scion tC. Couple of mods here and there. I enjoy the srt-4's and look forward to competing with them in the near future. other than that, psichick rocks and nyydynasty is cool as well. (except he won't sell me his alarm) lol and this site definitely has better smileys than scionlife.com! lol
anyways i'm sure every single srt owner is gonna slam me for not owning a turbo. whatever. :gives:

so yeah wanna know more about my car and it's mods let me know. see you guys thurdays nights in yonkers. central ave. be there! mocha frap rocks.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's the real info...
I'm gonna be 21 in december. i drive one of the hottest tC's out there. Constantly modifying it, carbon fiber everywhere! navi, system,led's, short shifter, intake, custom catback coming soon. gt-factory doors coming soon! as soon as winter is over car should be dropped and drop dead gorgeous.
www.goprodata.com/essa
old website with old pics.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.