Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i wanna get the motormounts and the turbo timer...

so i get 10 bucks every day to eat at school. soo im not ganna eat and starve myself for the next 20 sumthing days and hopefully get my stuff but than ima need someone to install em :( i guess ima have to stave some more for the installation cost.

· Registered
734 Posts
do the motor mounts yourself and eat.

don't get the turbo timer for a while and just eat and give your car a few minutes to cool down before you leave. This way you eat, your car stays healthy and everyone's happy.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TopOfNewYork said:
dark when u get em hit me ill put them one 4 ya so you can eat you skinny bastid

cool cool ill hit u up at the end of the month when i get my birthday money and invest in these two things

· Registered
248 Posts
DaRkILLa said:
lol yea u knoe i eat so much and i dont gain weight. so im thinking why eat when i can make my skinny ass faster

Actually, Loosing Weight will make you go faster. What was that I heard 100lbs = 1/10th gain in 1/4 mile times. Lets start a trend here. I unfortunatly have a long way to go. Avatar proves it:D

· Registered
248 Posts
Broken5hift said:
*chews bigmac* whats going on guys

WOW. Eating a Big Mac for Breakfast. he is not affraid. Not at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.