1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well today was a good meet guys

we went to Philly had many laughs and got to talk alot about upcoming events

even though of the rain it was a good show

chinese food was good and the bowling was great

as part of the Ny crews trip back home it was all good till My car went to shits

we was cruising when i felt my car shift to the side hard. didnt think nothing major of it it was still rolling till i see Prchula's little sis look out her window at my front tire then i knew something was wrong a second after that my abs light comes on chula hits me up on the nextel and is like your front tires is throwings sparks I was like what

so i call srtjay to pull over

guess what i didnt have any brakes i started downshifting and pulled over to the shoulder

the car was smoking like crazy

so i jacked the car up and there is grease all over the place i was like damn no lamp had to use darkillahs nextel to look to see what was going on and it was the axle it went to shit

its 130 in the morn and not even half way home

sucked for me

well now my thanks to everyone that helped out and for the people that stuck it out with me there for 3 hours

SrtJay for giving my girl and I the ride home I owe you son

Chula for staying to tell us her stories and getting me the tow truck lol

darkilla for eating sugar on his mission to continue his strike on not eating so
he can afford MM's

Energized for helping me out with my situation

Tow truck driver for not tearing up my front end he was mad professional about the whole thing car is low as shit and it barely even touched the front bumper

Ant,Amy for staying in touch and offering assistance .

Hozay for answering my call even though it was late lol

And to my ****** N2MB for offering all the options i could take and helping me come up with a decision i'll hit you up later today mang

Well over all the meet was a success even though of the storm
and at the end of the night we did go get some Philly Cheesesteaks or how hozay says it cheese cakes lmao had to get you on that one homie lol

Goes to show how close we are in SRT-4Mation atleast this shows we stand by one another all the time

Thanks alot again guys for the support and for sticking with me for 3 hours

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Jeez, when u called me up last night I was like "I know this man is not calling me at this time to talk about shit" :rofl:

I'm glad u got home safe bro. I stayed up wondering if u was gonna hit me back up or not. Woke up w/ my phone in my hand. :lol: Let me know if u need anything papi.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Glad you made it home alright.

· Registered
3,567 Posts
NYYDYNASTY said:
is it a conspiracy againts you, henry LMAO
I concur.
Tony, sorry about your misfortune...glad you're safe.

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
hozay09 said:
Jeez, when u called me up last night I was like "I know this man is not calling me at this time to talk about shit" :rofl:

I'm glad u got home safe bro. I stayed up wondering if u was gonna hit me back up or not. Woke up w/ my phone in my hand. :lol: Let me know if u need anything papi.
no doubt good looking out

yo Hozay did you check out your car ?

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cokey said:
damn bro.. lol.. jay's gonna be rich off of us all.. what do ya think happened that made ya axles crap..?

well, atleast ya had fun even through your mifortune..
it was already messed up but that long ride plus all the rain and hitting bumps didnt help

before one the way there at one point i had to pull over cause it sounded like i had a helicopter under the car and even then all of the crew stopped on that bridge lol

but when we started heading out again it didnt make the sound no more

we was cruising on the way back home no body was speeding or punching it it just happened

· Registered
174 Posts
we still had fun tony, except thinking about if that insane asylum had a jail break while we were all just stranded next to it.... lol

any time you need help, you know you got the club... it just shows how many people are willing to lend a hand.

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
also at about 5 in da morn SRtJay smoked the shit out of a cobra jays car is real quick for just stock turbo

but don't get you head gassed Jay lol I will see that car some day after i get everything fixed

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Jays gonna take the family on vacation on my account lol ;)

Tony sorry your shit crapped out on you, but dont worry I know how you feel, if anyone shares that kind of luck its ME. The only way to fix it is make sure you got good friends like we all do in here to help you out ;).. glad ur ok, hope its not to much $ to fix her

· Registered
1,167 Posts
that sugar tasted bad, i had the low fat sugar man that tasted bad. and I think i almost tripped like 5 times cause u left ur tire in the middle of the floor.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.