Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a really shitty day at school and it made me wanna kill someone...

but on the way home some young guy in a napa truck gave me the thumbs up as i cruised along side...so of coursed i opened "Mr.Dump"....but that made my day man

so thank you Mr. Napa Guy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
"Mr. Dump"....I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard!!!!

I was cruzing around yesterday, and some kid was looking at my car, so I opened "Mr. Supercharger".

That's awesome!!!! I am going to call my supercharger that for now on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,042 Posts
Co Pilot said:
"Mr. Dump"....I almost shit my pants I was laughing so hard!!!!

I was cruzing around yesterday, and some kid was looking at my car, so I opened "Mr. Supercharger".

That's awesome!!!! I am going to call my supercharger that for now on.
before you start naming parts lets get you to MR. DRIVING SCHOOL hahahhahha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,975 Posts
kwik-e-nuff said:
before you start naming parts lets get you to MR. DRIVING SCHOOL hahahhahha
He doesnt need driving school to pwn you and me.. and ur one to talk mr 2.3 60's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,934 Posts
lol, dan... he broke into the 13's atleast, oh and i hear someone in a yellow srt got walked by the srt of the month for september, lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,147 Posts
kwik-e-nuff said:
before you start naming parts lets get you to MR. DRIVING SCHOOL hahahhahha
Hey Hey Hey, In defence to that, I have only been driving stick for 6 months now, and probably picked one of the hardest cars to learn on also. Remember when Jay (N2MB) TRIED to drive my car???? Even he said it's no walk in the park.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,170 Posts
Co Pilot said:
Hey Hey Hey, In defence to that, I have only been driving stick for 6 months now, and probably picked one of the hardest cars to learn on also. Remember when Jay (N2MB) TRIED to drive my car???? Even he said it's no walk in the park.
I drove that beast like a pro!

TJ: I thought I saw you driving Tuesday morning on River road in Hillsborough...was that you?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top