Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
14,828 Posts
the s4 6 puck is the best clutch out there imo/ime. it's a lot lighter of a petal than stock, and rides much better than the s3 (which i think drives like crap imo, especially compared to the s4). there is just about no chatter in it either.

quite a few people around here have the s4 and we all use our cars as daily drivers. i prefer this clutch to the stock one honestly, it's an easier drive.

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
psi chick said:
the s4 6 puck is the best clutch out there imo/ime. it's a lot lighter of a petal than stock, and rides much better than the s3 (which i think drives like crap imo, especially compared to the s4). there is just about no chatter in it either.

quite a few people around here have the s4 and we all use our cars as daily drivers. i prefer this clutch to the stock one honestly, it's an easier drive.

well just got done doing some research and your right about the stage4 driving better then the stage3 and its cheaper, lol. but 4U2NV says he would go with a 4 puck if he had to buy one again, he currently has a 6 puck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.