Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
punkrokdood said:
mopar performance? or the stocker?

thanks, na the stocker took a dig yesterday and lost money racing (at the track of course lol). does that come with a new flywhell or does it hook right up too the stock one.

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LittleMT said:
Not sure of your mods but carefully consider your power levels in order to attempt to match it up to a properly rated clutch...

um 13.2 at 104 i want 12's so u think that would hold up. agp wga-19psi, needswing down pipe, stage 1 and that was on slow4dr's slicks dont know what size.

· Registered
855 Posts
the mopar performance clutch is a good clutch for "stock" stage3 or less (around 350 hp) maybe 400 hp... if you're jsut looking to break into the 12's, then stock or mopar performance should be fine. you'll probably burn up stockers pretty quick though since you're already slipping

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
psi chick said:
you want 12's NOW but what about next season? if you're going to get a clutch, get one that you're sure you won't have to upgrade later on!

yup just 12's will do for my everyday car. i have a turbo'd 306 foxbody project that i was gonna start a month ago if it wasnt for these cali guys lol. plus im only 19 and i need a car to get me from work and back and every where else with out worry about blowing up.:eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.