Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember months ago people talking about that guy from PA who makes custom exhaust system for cars. my friend has a 2001 audi s4 and would like to get something made by him possibly. downpipes for his car are like $1,400 and he doesn't feel like getting raped for buying one. he's looking to get 2 downpipes made and i think i remmeber that the guy does his work in PA? any help would be appreciated asap. thanks guys :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. He will see this, i m sure he is looking at active topics.

·
Registered
97 Posts
what time you workin on the car? ill come down and bs since i have nothing better to do on a saturday:D

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i read your pm but didn't reply. my friend MATT will be calling about doing the s4 downpipes. is there a good time when he could be reached? thanks a lot guys

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
jb4short said:
Who's putting in my suspension?
we've done rasheeds suspension, craigs suspension, my suspension and ..... someone else.............. shit i cant remember. if you need someone to do it let me know john.

easy, tell your friend matt to call between 8-5. you gotta give him like a week to order parts so if you want it soon, call soon. hozay, let me know what time your heading down on sat so i can put my makeup on :gmorning:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Easy said:
i remember months ago people talking about that guy from PA who makes custom exhaust system for cars. my friend has a 2001 audi s4 and would like to get something made by him possibly. downpipes for his car are like $1,400 and he doesn't feel like getting raped for buying one. he's looking to get 2 downpipes made and i think i remmeber that the guy does his work in PA? any help would be appreciated asap. thanks guys :)
Easy, I need to see what the exhaust looks like on his car. We custom make most of our stuff. We do it on the car so any link or photo of what the existing exhaust looks like would help me get anything I need.

·
Registered
80 Posts
94redreaper said:
Easy, I need to see what the exhaust looks like on his car. We custom make most of our stuff. We do it on the car so any link or photo of what the existing exhaust looks like would help me get anything I need.
Nevermind, I already found what I need. I'm sure you got our number already. Give me a buzz, tell me what you want and I'll tell you what I can do.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey, got another friend looking to get a downpipe/catback made. he'll be calling tomorrow hopefully :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts