Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Nov. 14, 7:00pm, at Longwood High School, there will be a public hearing regarding the proposed Yaphank track. Please try and get people to show their support for this proposal so that LI and NYC can have a world class track within the area.

Here's a link to the proposed track:

http://topgunse.com/current_project.htm

Spread the word around!

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I think these are the same people who planned on doing this in Calverton but got shot down by the town. We really need this. If this happens it will definitely keep me from moving off Long Island.

· Registered
248 Posts
Yo some of us should get together and represent our brotherhood, Jay I know your with me. wanna head on down to this meeting?

· Registered
248 Posts
Shall I set up a meet spot?

· Registered
248 Posts
OK I will set up the meet, CHINESE, you start gathering up rotten tomatoes, Jay, gather up a whole mess of eggs. LOL. JK. Lemme get some info together and will post a spot to meet up.

· Registered
807 Posts
showing up will do what? we need like a petion or online forum dedicated to this. where ppl can say they want it so it can be presented to the autoritys that would say ok.

btw that looks amazing and if im not working ill head down with all of you.

· Registered
248 Posts
Richyc said:
showing up will do what? we need like a petion or online forum dedicated to this. where ppl can say they want it so it can be presented to the autoritys that would say ok.
btw that looks amazing and if im not working ill head down with all of you.

A petition was already drawn up :

http://www.topgunse.com/petition.htm
Click here to sign it.

By the yaw people. I uhhh.......spoke to the CEO of Topgun and he wants us at the meeting. I told him about a program I heard about in CAli where Racers race against local law enforcement at the local track.. they do this on Wednesday nights. its called Top the cops. He loved the concept and I am schedualed to meet him at the meeting.

· Registered
248 Posts
I'm gonna be at DPA at 5:30 PM on the monday of the meeting, the 14th. We are gonna leave there no later than 6 PM.

· Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
good job, ken.

btw, there are a couple more of these public hearing. they are as follows:

2nd meeting @ suffolk community college in selden, 11/21 monday 7pm

3rd meeting @ bellport high school, 11/30 wednesday 7pm

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.