Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Thats awsome.. LOL @ all the pops and burbles when its closed.. a lot of pressure bein forced into that lil baby catback - I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE! COMES THIS WEEK!

PS. wear ur seatbelt ;)

· Registered
429 Posts
hey im getting mine this week to i was thinking about using the mopar exhust but i guess that defeats the whole sleeper deal

i cant wait to find out for my self but what kind of gain did u get

· Registered
6,975 Posts
WHITESRT4 said:
hey im getting mine this week to i was thinking about using the mopar exhust but i guess that defeats the whole sleeper deal

i cant wait to find out for my self but what kind of gain did u get
Nah it doesnt really matter i guess.. id say the nice shiny mopar exhaust with the bigger tips looks a lot better. BUT theres no need for it really, cuz once you open the dump it wont matter what catback you have

wont be much of a sleep cuz as you can see its still loud as hell with the stock catback, and it pops twice as much

· Registered
429 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Nah it doesnt really matter i guess.. id say the nice shiny mopar exhaust with the bigger tips looks a lot better. BUT theres no need for it really, cuz once you open the dump it wont matter what catback you have

wont be much of a sleep cuz as you can see its still loud as hell with the stock catback, and it pops twice as much
true but the kiddie in my town with their wrxs wont kno the difference i can wait till the leaves fall and i just blow them away with my shit imma take a video of the on my neighbors front lawn

· Registered
6,975 Posts
LOL... a lot of people dont know wtf the difference to the cutout is, they are like BAH, not that loud so it cant be fast, then you hit the button and they go deaf ;)

· Registered
6,975 Posts
WHITESRT4 said:
thats so great vy lol imma still do it on my neighbors lawn and maybe with some gasoline ....I CANT WAIT ... i hope i get it next week
careful with the gas that = death and fines from EPA lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.