Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 531 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that people who drive SRT-4s were failed abortions? That is just what I heard. How does it feel to drive a car that most people just laugh at when they see? If I were you, I would trade in that SRT-4, buy a gun and a bullet, and end it right there to spare your parents the embarressment your sorry excuse for a life has caused.

Love,
Kyle

· Registered
3,542 Posts
what a cock smuggler hes telling us to kill ourselves? Wow. And he was too scared to post it in w/s. PUSSY SEE MY SIG

· Registered
2,698 Posts
srt4anchor said:
Is it true that people who drive SRT-4s were failed abortions? That is just what I heard. How does it feel to drive a car that most people just laugh at when they see? If I were you, I would trade in that SRT-4, buy a gun and a bullet, and end it right there to spare your parents the embarressment your sorry excuse for a life has caused.
Love,
Kyle
If I ended anything I typed on the internet "Love, Kyle", I wouldn't talk shit about anybody. Is this the best you can do???:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

· Registered
2,698 Posts
srt4anchor said:
I can tell by your Avatar you have failed in all aspects of life and your mother cries herself to sleep every night wishing that condom didn't break.
Nice avatar...:dance2:

Broken strikes again...:D

1 - 20 of 531 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.