Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here who is from the NEPA (Allentown/Poconos/Wind Gap/Scranton) post up? I really hope it's not just me and ricky (professorcustomz).

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That makes 3 of us (you, ricky and me).

You'd better get your white SRT then we can rep patriotic!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So far as I can tell it's red when it's your post and grey for everyone elses.

Wow this is a little 3 person circle jerk if you ever asked me.

Oh yea Ricky, I got Mike to sign up, he's dodge01neon. They finally got internet at there new place. That and my g/f signed up, I think that brings me to 4 referrals! It may be more b/c I messaged Jay and a few other yesterday, although nobody got back to me. Maybe they're avoiding me like a vacuum salesman Ha!

And Andrew is hopefully gettin his SRT today so we should go cruising tonight.

Later,

Greg

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh thanks.

In regards to the Philly meet, I know I won't be able to make it (g/f's family coming up). So far as the cruising, I meant that for tonight, LOL, if Wh1te SRT gets his SRT.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So let's get a count..

1) gpSRT (greg)
2) professorcustomz (ricky)
3) wh1te srt (andrew)
4) hemi4me (justin) btw justin, you drive an SRT-4, what's up w/ the hemi s/n, lol

Hmm I know theres gotta be more of us around here...I just seen a silver one today on main street. Guys let's find them I'd like to get some kinda "semi-regular" meets by at least the spring time!

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
i have 2 numbers for guys in the stroudsburg area... ill let you know who they are thru AIM greg! one has a silver and the other has a black i believe... i have met up with them a few times, real nice guys! the one guy is alittle older, married, the other is a younger guy, like us

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I know both of them, the silver one has mopar stickers on it? The black one, hmm if he's white it's jay or if he's hispanic ralph. Jay doesn't come out much as he works and nobody really sees ralph.

·
Registered
8 Posts
gpSRT said:
So let's get a count..

4) hemi4me (justin) btw justin, you drive an SRT-4, what's up w/ the hemi s/n, lol
:gives: j/k, I had a Ram 2500 with a HEMI, but I sold it last year.

Anyone want to go the Island sometime soon?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hemi4me said:
:gives: j/k, I had a Ram 2500 with a HEMI, but I sold it last year.

Anyone want to go the Island sometime soon?
When you plan on going? On one condition I get to run before you...no way in hell am I following your run, ha ha.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts