Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How u doing my name is Alex i m from north jerzy. I finally got an SRT after saving for a long time "i wanted one since it came out" and finally i got one. I want to meet up with some people and take a look at there cars and get some advice. If u want to say my SN is fuhaha47 IM me at n e time.

· Registered
8,934 Posts
Alex47 said:
How u doing my name is Alex i m from north jerzy. I finally got an SRT after saving for a long time "i wanted one since it came out" and finally i got one. I want to meet up with some people and take a look at there cars and get some advice. If u want to say my SN is fuhaha47 IM me at n e time.
where in north NJ? thats my territory, hahaa, but im more northwest NJ... where you located?

· Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kgmdawg84 said:
im not gonna make it to six flags so ill be at AP if anyone wants to come there and not six flags! yay

I HAVE YOUR STRUT BARS ALEX :D

Awsome i'll try and pick them up this week. what are u doing tuesday night?
i don't have class that night

· Registered
14,828 Posts
it was nice meeting you last night!!!! glad that you made it out :eekdance:

we're there every saturday, so come whenever you want! as chris said, next week some people are going to six flags, but everyone else should be at ap! :vtec:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.