Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up?

I saw this site on my Tiburon site. You guys seem alright i guess. Anybody in the Virginia area want to race?

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, thanks.:D

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoodbridge, ooops, i mean "Woodbridge". Northern Va.

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Broken5hift said:
if you are a troll you will be banned for posting in any section other than WS. i suggest you delete this and go back to WS which is where you came from if you plan on trolling.

Uh, i just said "hi" in this post, nothing else. I figured of all people you wouldnt be one talking about banning people for bullshit.:)

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, it only got 40 mpg while doing it though. I get 50mpg when i dont hit the juice.....:rimshot:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Welcome....

You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen

have fun

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
N20Jeep said:
Welcome....

You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen...You're a ***, go back to your fucking prius driving hippie site, you fucking waste of oxygen

have fun

Thanks.:D, thats not very nice. We should be nice to our environment, the Prius should be in EVERY driveway...

· Registered
2,851 Posts
nitroprius said:
Thanks.:D, thats not very nice. We should be nice to our environment, the Prius should be in EVERY driveway...
god damn you.....you werent supposed to quote it......

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If i really drove a Prius and talked the shit i have been talking, i would deserve EVERY work of that N2O.:D

· Registered
2,851 Posts
srtgotboost said:
hi noob.get the fuck outa here.thanks.
welcome....be sure to read the SVT thread....and then come back and post again...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.