Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok everyone, we just switched to a whole new server. You will notice a quite a few problems that are being rectified as we speak. Please be patient with us as we are still transferring over files and other mods. Please bookmark the new URL!!!

Everyone will need to replace their profiles, avatars and sigs. Sorry for the inconvience but due to a whole new vbulletin software and server, we had no choice. Please take a second to update your profiles.

PLEASE do not make posts of "wtf is going on??" We know whats missing and so forth. We are working on it. I also need to reload the smilies and other features myself.

Thanks for everyone's patience and enjoy the convinience of a NEW SUPER FAST Server and BETTER website!!

Admin Team.

·
Registered
734 Posts
hozay the new server is terrific. i just logged on from my g/f's aol top speed and it's almost like dsl. :thumbs-up

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
i posted a bunch of stuff 2day and its gone,do i need 2 post it again

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gspeedaddict said:
i posted a bunch of stuff 2day and its gone,do i need 2 post it again
probably did it while the server was getting changed. Feel free to post again.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hozay & Gary, great job on the revised site. I also like the new 'edit post' feature.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Thanks Howard

Paint - what was your user title? It should have transferred but I guess not, I'll set it back

1 - 14 of 14 Posts